Naughty Baby Camila

Camila began to toss and turn in her sleep because of discomfort. In between her tossing and turning Camila began to get cramps in her ovaries. Camila felt very ill and decided that she could no longer make an attempt to fall asleep again. Camila then woke up and discovered that her diaper was very wet. How could this happen? How could she have an accident in her sleep? Camila had never done that before and this made her worried. Camila was starting to feel very uncomfortable and she was going to need Lauren right away.

"Lauren! Mommy! Wake up!" Said Camila gently nudging Lauren's sides.

"I'm up baby girl, you sound upset. What's the matter?" Asked Lauren.

"I feel sick. I've got cramps, and my diaper is wet. Can you change me please?" Asked Camila with sadness in her eyes.

"Awww, of coarse I'll change you. You're not feeling well. My poor baby Camz. I'll give you some Tylenol too." Said Lauren as she grabbed the Tylenol out of the cupboards.

"Thanks mommy." Said Camila as she sat down on the floor and waited for Lauren.

Lauren then came over and fed Camila a spoonful of Tylenol, and proceeded to change her diaper. When Lauren changed Camila she noticed that her diaper was full of blood.

"Oh, Camz. I think I know why you don't feel good." Said Lauren.

"Why mama?" Asked Camila weakly.

"You got your period over night baby." Said Lauren.

"Really?" Said Camila surprised.

"Yes, but don't worry I'll get you all cleaned up." Said Lauren with a gentle smile on her face.

"Thanks mommy." Said Camila feeling a little bit better now that she knows what's going on.

Once Lauren was done cleaning Camila up Camila began to whine.

"Awww, baby what's wrong?" Asked Lauren.

"I wan' chocolate mommy." Whined Camila.

"Ok, chocolate it is. Here you go baby." Said Lauren handing Camila a bag of Hershey's bars.

Camila then snatched the chocolate out of Lauren's hands and began to chow down on it. As Camila was eating the chocolate bars she was getting a lot of chocolate on her face in the process.

"You're making a mess baby." Said Lauren while lightly wiping Camila's face with a napkin.

Camila ignored Lauren and just kept eating. Lauren then grabbed a bib and put it around Camila's neck while so that she wouldn't get chocolate all over her cloths.

"Awwwww, Camz you look so adorable with chocolate on your face, and your cute little bib. You're just so precious baby." Said Lauren while pinching Camila's cheek.

Camila got upset that Lauren was interrupting her and she bit Lauren's finger really hard and began to eat her chocolate again.

"OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK CAMILA! YOU BIT ME!" Screamed Lauren.

"You're interrupting me!" Camila snapped.

"Camz baby, I know you're on your period, but that does not give you an excuse to bite me and get sassy." Said Lauren sternly.

"Shut up Lauren!" Sassed Camila.

Lauren then took the bag of chocolate away from Camila and Camila got upset and hit Lauren.

"Hey! I don't care how moody you are don't hit me!" Yelled Lauren.

"Don't hit me! Don't hit me!" Said Camila imitating Lauren's voice.

"You're not being a very good girl right now Camz. I know you're hormones are out of wack, but don't take it out on me. I think you need a nap." Said Lauren while attempting to grab Camila's hand, but before she could grab Camila's hand Camila bit her again.

"HEY! I said no biting!" Yelled Lauren.

Camila then started to throw a fit, and Lauren couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Camila from under her armpits from behind and sat her on her lap.

Lauren then spanked Camila 3 times, and set her back on the floor in front of her. Camila then started to cry.

"I'm sorry mommy!" Cried Camila while making grabby hands at Lauren.

Lauren then picked Camila up and sat down with her on the bed and gently rubbed her back. Once Camila stopped sobbing Lauren then decided to start a conversation with Camila.

"Baby, I'm sorry I spanked you, but you shouldn't bite." Explained Lauren.

"I know, I'm sorry Lauren. I guess my period has got me in a bad mood. I feel like shit, and I couldn't be bothered." Explained Camila.

"I'm sorry Camz, I should have realized that and left you alone with your chocolate, but I just can't keep my hands off of you. You're such a cute baby." Said Lauren.

"Really? I am?" Asked Camila with a big smile on her face.

"Yes you are cute, but not when you're biting be or sassing me." Explained Lauren.

"I'm sorry mama. I promise I'll be good for the rest of the day even though I feel agitated." Said Camila frowning.

"That's my girl." Said Lauren caressing Camila's cheek.

Camila giggled and cuddled closer to Lauren.

"Those spanks didn't even really hurt that much." Commented Camila.

"That's because I didn't want to hurt you. I adore you." Explained Lauren.

"I love you so much mama, sorry I was naughty." Said Camila.

"It's ok baby, you're lucky you're cute." Said Lauren laughing.

Lauren then got up and prepared a bottle for Camila.

"Here baby sit in my lap so I can give you a bottle, you must be thirsty after eating all of that chocolate." Said Lauren.

"Yeah, I am thirsty mama." Said Camila as she climbed onto Lauren's lap.

Lauren then began to feed Camila the bottle. When Camila was done drinking Lauren burped her. When Lauren was done burping Camila she put Camila down on the floor next to her toys. Camila stared at her toys for a second and then started back at Lauren and made grabby hands at her.

"Don't you want to play with your toys baby?" Asked Lauren as she picked Camila up and placed her back on her lap.

"No mama." Said Camila.

"Then what do you want to do?" Asked Lauren.

"I want you to adore me." Said Camila smiling at Lauren.

"Ok baby, I can do that." Said Lauren smiling.

Lauren then began to smother Camila with affection and loving words.

"You're such a smart little cutie pie! Yes you are!" Lauren cooed.

Camila then started to make baby giggling sounds.

"Who's my cute baby?" Asked Lauren caressing Camila's cheek.

"I AM! I AM!" Squealed Camila.

The two of them kept going back and fourth with loving words for each other, and then they snuggled up and watched TV together for the rest of the night. Camila began to doze off and fell asleep in Lauren's arms with her thumb in her mouth. Lauren looked at Camila lovingly and replaced Camila's thumb with a pacifier. Then Lauren dozed off and fell asleep with Camila on the couch. Even though Camila was fussy they still had a pretty decent day.