1.2 | A Dying Secret Agent's Last Wish

She got caught.

The man she fought was strong, and she got the feeling that he's the strongest one out there.

But after observing, the group that captured her and the one who kidnapped her is different. They seems to be more professional with their suits and are fully armed than the former.

With her now tired state, she can't help but get knocked out even if she tried to resist. Resulting her as some sort of hostage. But strangely she feel she just has been saved by them.

"Please take this off.." Alicia plead while sitting and looking at the handcuffs on her wrists, "I'm a helpless pregnant woman, you can't do this.."

She tried to act pitiful, but the man stays silent with his nonchalance gesture.

"Please don't kill me and my child."

"You're not going to die." The masked man finally opened his mouth, "The boss won't let you."

"...Then, can you at least give me food?" She plead, "I lack nutrients and has not been fed.."

After a couple of calculating silent, he ordered another man to get a pack of lunch. Fifteen minutes later the man came back with a lot of healthy food.

Alicia stared at them dumbfounded, it's too much that Alicia doubt a normal man can finish it all. But she now have two tummies to feed, so she starts eating it all without further questions.

"What else do you want to eat?"

Alicia reply, "These are already enough. Thank you."

The man stares for a bit and look away with his cold face, maintaining his guarding pose, acting like nothing happened.

"When can I meet your boss?"

"What do you want?" He asked suspiciously.

Alicia laugh bitterly, "There's no need to be suspicious, what can a piteous pregnant woman do anyway?"

"Escaping a brothel with approximately thirty armed guard men?"

"The power I gained from him," she caresses her tummy and smiled to herself.

The same time as Alicia talk, a seemingly subordinate of the man walk in panic.

"Young master, bad news!"

"......What is it?"

"The Red Phoenix has begun their search for their unborn heir!"

"No need to worry, there is no way for them to find the pregnant woman if she's already in our hand." The masked man narrow his eyes to Alicia.

Alicia smiles indifferently, "So you're the boss?"

The masked man casually sits on the chair in front of her, "..What if I am?"

"You're going to hold me as a hostage?"

"If you are uncooperative I am forced to say, yes I will."

"Uncooperative..?"

"Work for me." The man get straight to the point, "I have saw your skills. After you give birth to the Red Phoenix's heir, give the baby to the father and stay here to work; I'll leave you alive."

"No." Alicia polite smile turns cold, "This is my child, I won't let him go to the hand that is not mine, even if I die."

"This is your only chance to live, Ms. Blue."

"I don't care."

"If you keep the baby, there is a high chance you both will get killed before you knew it. Afterall they are not called the best organization for nothing."

"Apology for asking, Mr.....?"

"...Allan Norfolk."

"Mr. Norfolk." Alicia remarks.

"That is why I want to offer you a deal, Mr. Norfolk. Make me invincible, and along the way I will definitely repay the debts."

"How will I know that you are trustable when currently you are just a little piece of dust with nothing that can be rely on?"

"How will you repay the debt? What are left in you anyway? Your body?"

Although it seems like an insult, but it's all true and Alicia admit that.

Alicia calmly reply, "I may have no house to go to, no relatives to rely on, and no importance whatsoever in society. But trust me, three years to come, you'll not regret trusting me."

"And if I were to regret?"

"You may immediately kill me."

"That is too light for punishment," Allan Norfolk's eyes narrowed, "I will raise your child as my future personal assassin."

As the best trained secret agent, the previous Alicia know how wretched and miserable to be trained to kill someone. The first time Alicia shot someone was when she was eight. Sitting on a chair in front of a grown up man while surrounded by people.

The organization tested her by giving both criminal and her a dismantled weapons.

The game called '1521'. Which stands for 15 seconds, 2 bullets, and 1 survivor.

They only have fifteen seconds to assemble the weapon in front of them, a bullet for each, they have to shot each other so there will only leave one survivor.

And Alicia wins.

With her loved one being risked on the gamble, Alicia agrees to the condition of the man in mask with determination to win.