"As usual right? Please wait." The ahjumma replied back. She had known you since you were a little girl since your house wasn't that far from the stall.

During elementary school, your mom usually took you to buy some waffles for treats each time she picked you up from school. No wonder your cheek was chubby.

"Noona, are you hungry?" Chani asked with a confused face. "No." You shook your head lightly.

"Here it is dear." The ahjumma came out with two waffles on her hand. She then handed them over to you. "Thank you ahjumma!" You paid for the waffles and took them.

"Here take it." You handed your hand that was holding both of the waffles to Hwiyoung and Chani. "Huh? These are for us?" The boys gazed at each other confusedly. Chani then took the waffle first. Not long after, Hwiyoung followed him.

"Woah, Noona can you read other people mind? How did you know that I want this waffle?" Chani continued to take a bite of the waffle happily. "I hope I can, but no. Actually, these are like a welcome gift. I welcome both of you to the school." You replied him with a smile.

"Thank you for Hwiyoung, who wanted to be my friend and thank you for Chani, eventhough we just met like an hour ago but you have become my favorite dongsaeng now." You smiled to the both of them.

"Anyway, since I don't know what are your favorite flavours, I just picked mine. Is it okay?" You asked, making them put on a shocked face and didn't gave you any answers. For them, it wasn't even important about the flavours, getting the waffles were already more than enough.

"Ah! Just eat it! Let's go!" You quickly swapped your hand in front of your face and immediately walked towards your house.

As soon as you arrived, you opened your house's gate and went inside the living room. You turned on the light and asked them both to sit down on the couch.

"I need to change my clothes first, please wait here. And if you want anything, just go to the kitchen." You quickly went upstairs, heading to your room and changed your uniform into your usual house clothes.

"Hyung, why is she so nice? I almost got a heart attack because of what she did before." Chani talked within a small volume to Hwiyoung, didn't want you to hear any of his words. "I know right, Don't you think we should do something to make it up for her?" Hwiyoung replied. "But what?" Chani asked him back.

"Rap?"

After you went upstairs the two of them began to talk about you. They wanted to do something to repay for your kindness. It was actually their first time to meet someone as generous as you were, thus making the two of them wanted to write lyrics about you.

"Here." Chani took a piece of paper and a pencil out from his bag. They then started thinking on what should they both write for you.

"Hey guys!" You suddenly got back from your room, making the boys startled. Hwiyoung quickly took the paper and ruffled it, putting it back inside his bag.

"What's that?" You asked, while pointing your index finger towards his bag. "Ugh nothing." Hwiyoung shook his head. His eyes were looking down with a little blush.

"Noona.... you look beautiful!" Chani looked at you amazingly, deep inside he was trying to slide off a new topic so that you wouldn't be curious about the paper. "I didn't do anything. Just changed my clothes, not even taking a shower." You laughed at Chani.

"OMG! I forgot to buy the things for the project!" You suddenly remembered that you didn't have any equipments to make the mind map thus making you facepalms at your own stupidness.

"Oh it's okay. I will buy it." Hwiyoung offered. "Really?" You asked him with a concerned look, feeling afraid that he would get lost in the neighborhood. "Yeah. I see that you have a motorcycle right? Can I use it?" He walked to the window and see trough it. It looked like he had seen your dad's motorcycle.

"The shop is not far from here so I guess it would be fast if you ride the motorcycle." You said. "Great. Then I can just buy it now." Hwiyoung smiled at you. "Alone? Do you want me to go with you?" You were anxious of letting someone underage in your neighborhood to drive the motorcycle without the helmets on.

"And leave Chani alone in your house? Not a good idea (y/n)." Hwiyoung raised one of his eyebrow towards you. "Oh yeah, this is my house hehehe" You scratched your head, feeling stupid. "Eiii, what's wrong with me?" Chani sniffed on the back. Both of you and Hwiyoung only chuckled at him.

After that, you gave Hwiyoung the motor key and explained him the way to the shop. After understanding the route, he quickly took the keys and went outside together. When the two of you were outside, Hwiyoung immediately got on the motorcycle and turned it on.

"Don't hit anything ok! And please comeback!" You waved slowly at him, feeling worried. "Oh you don't have to worry so much about me (y/n)." Hwiyoung chuckled. "No, I'm worried about my dad's motorcycle. He would kill me if you put even a single scratch on it." You pointed at the motorcycle.

"Ok you're being really mean right now" Hwiyoung pouted, making him looked really cute whenever he whined. "Hahahah kidding, I love you!" You closed the door immediately and went back to the living room, heading back to Chani. On the other side, Hwiyoung's cheek was blushing really hard after hearing what you had said to him before.

"Noona, what took you so long?" Chani pouted. He had waited inside alone for the whole time you spoke with Hwiyoung. "Looking for a key wasn't easy, you know." you answered him.

"Anyway, what do you want to do now?" You asked Chani. "I don't know. This is your house, why would you asked me?" He gazed back at you confusedly. "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting about that. Oh, I know! Let's make some milkshakes!" Suddenly you got a brilliant idea on how you should spent the time. Making milkshake was really easy and it also tasted good for their treats.

"Milkshake?" Chani asked. "Yeah for you and Hwiyoung!" You replied him back happily. "And for you too noona" Chani cheered.

"Yeahhh!! Come Chani." Both of you went to the kitchen, preparing the ingredients for the milkshake. "Chani-ssi, can you take some strawberries from the fridge?" You asked him for some help. "Sure noona." He replied happily and quickly went to stand in front of the refrigerator. "Oh yeah don't forget the ice, milk, and also sugar." you added. "Aye aye my lady." he saluted playfully at you.

"SHit!"

You were preparing the blender when suddenly Chani cursed, making you quickly ran towards him to see what had happened.

"What? What happened?!" You asked panickly. "Oh my gosh Chani! You cut your finger??? Aish, I told you to only take them, not cutting them aswell! Now look what you've gotten into." You took Chani's hand, staring at his index finger that turned reddish.

"But I wanted to help you--"
"Ah it's bleeding!"

Once you had seen the blood, you quickly dragged him into the sink and rinse the bleeding area with flowing water. After it had been rinsed, you told him to sit in the living room, taking your emergency box and went back to him. Slowly but carefully, you put ice on the bleeding area.

"Ahhh it kinda hurt now." Chani whined. "Oh sorry Chani...." You blew on the bleeding area slowly and put a plaster on Chani's finger to cover up the wound. "It's not too tight right?" You asked. "No, Noona it's fine." Chani replied.

"Good. Now don't you bleed again finger!" You talked to his little finger and kiss his plastered area, making Chani somehow startled.

"Don't go anywhere Chani-ssi. Let me finish the milkshake." You warned him and went back to the kitchen, finishing your milkshake. He nodded slowly while looking at your back. It seemed like he was confused of what had just happened.

Chani suddenly became quite after the accident, didn't talk much. His heart started to race faster. Ever since you kissed one of his finger, he couldn't stop watching you.

As you continued on making the milkshake, sometimes you peeked back, trying to check on his condition. However, each time you looked back at him, he always smirked and threw his gaze away, pretending that he wasn't looking at you the whole time.

_________________________________________