09 Almost

Author's Note! Whooh! This chapter will be a SUPER game changer! Haha XD

Disclaimer Notice! I disclaim the franchise Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, they belong to its respective owner. What I do own on the other hand, was the story twist I made. That's all.

BLAMES, TEARS, AND REGRETS

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Fiction

Chapter Nine

Almost

It was brutal - the kind of brutally that would surely haunt him in his sleeps. Raphael had never seen this side of his brother - the very brother who always scold him of being rash and 'violent'. He wanted to laugh - or perhaps giggle - at how ironic it had been.

Leonardo, the once quiet and calm turtle, is now the impatient one who wanted to rip his opponent simply because he had wasted precious five minute of his life.

It was a good thing that it was finally over. Leo had found out the device that made the enemy looked similar to their master. Donnie didn't seem even a bit disturbed when their fake master had turned into a human. As Raph had remembered it, only he and his little brother had literally hanged their mouth open when they saw it transformed. Ah, his appearance was worse when his true figure had been revealed. At one part, you could literally see the bone which was so close on piercing through the skin.

The man was soaked in his own blood and the open wounds that adore his skin that oozed with endless stream of blood like a broken faucet where the ones Leo made recently.

"Stop...."

The words were barely heard. The man almost rasped the words, as if he was having difficulty in speaking, which in Donnie's point of view, was the same as what he was feeling.

"I'll...I'll tell..." He spoke the next words in the same manner.

'Oh, so Leo only needs to let him bleed so he can talk? Ah, such effects a torture can give...' He could not deny the fear he felt when he saw his brother torture someone first hand; but, he had already let some of his childish antics go when they first started their training.

Leo's monster - he doesn't want to believe that they were the same person - had vanished upon hearing the rat - er - human agreed to his terms. He dropped his katana to the ground and instantly gripped the enemy's shoulders, threatening to twist and break whatever bones he had left if he ever decided to go against his rules.

"Tell me, in detail, whatever it is that you injected to my brothers," Leo hissed as he ask the first question that came on his mind. He deemed it the outmost priority, after all his brothers' life were in the line if it was something poisonous.

"A...a serum" the man said, barely breathing. Leo gripped his shoulders. Donnie heard a loud crack muffled together with the man's scream. "What serum?!" Leo was becoming more and more desperate.

"S-serum... For...ghosts.." Leo swallowed whatever it is that he was going to bicker back. He knew he had to be patient, for there was something more beyond the man's words.

"See...can't see...or hear..." Donnie saw the man's once sharp eyes slowing turning dull. 'Just a little bit more...' Donnie thought as he felt the rush of panic streaming down his nerves.

"Read...thoughts...can't see...but they are – there" his words slurred as he became more delusional.

Leo hesitated if he should grab the man's shoulder tighter to jolt his mind or simply wait for him to speak the next words.