03 - I Want To Fall In Love Again

My life is so fantastic butLonliness comes and asks meAre you really happy at this moment?

Lonliness comes and asks me
Are you really happy at this moment?

-Kim Jo Han-want to fall in love-

**

To someone, who wants to learn to love again

Tiptoe coffee is rarely as busy as today when So Jung waits for someone on a seat near the window. Her laptop are connected to charger and her clear file that probably filled with some drafts are besides her. She grabbed one of it, then starts to read them thoroughly, after feel satisfied with her work, she looked at a girl on the street.

Oh, she's here.

A woman with nice, long dark brown hair appears. It was Kim Jisoo, a famous director from a small and rising production house that known for a hit drama that ended last month. And for her upcoming drama, she'll work alongside with So Jung for a new adaptation from her hit novel.

"Exy ... ssi?" she askes towards So Jung

"Ne, come sit here," said So Jung

Jisoo sits across So Jung's seat, then started the talk about the pre-production process such as finalization of scripts, casting, and other schedules needed.

**
"Kenta, are you not having class this evening?" asked Jeonghan from the barista table upon seeing Kenta appeared in front of the door.

Kenta stopped by, then answered, "My lecture is sick, so yeah," while putting his bag below the barista table and preparing himself for work.

Jeonghan focused again on making coffee as another order came while Kenta are putting some pastries on a plate. When Kenta was putting a pastry on a plate, he focused his eyes to someone that he seems met her before.

"Jeonghan ah, do you know the one that girl, the one who sit beside the window?" asked Kenta

"Which one?" asked Jeonghan

Kenta pointed at someone with black colored hair one with a beige shirt and wearing a cap. Jeonghan's in shock upon seeing her too, seems like he knows her too.

"Isn't she Chu Sojung?" asked Jeonghan in wonder

"i thought she was Exy? That Famous writer and travel blogger," asked Kenta

"So Jung is her real name," said Jeonghan

"ahhh i see i see ..." said Kenta