02 - Between Romantic and Platonic

She loves her with all of her heart yet she's the one that hurted the most

But from what hurts her, she learned something new about herself 

The new way to love and accepting herself.

**

To someone who feel so marginalized just because they're not a 'normal'

Nayoung put her tote bag on her desk, sighing a little on an envelope that she found on her desk. Joshua that his desk ar beside her lurking, wondering what's wrong with Nayoung at that time. Nayoung just said that she's just had a bad dream last night so it affects her a little in the morning.

"Still thinking about her?" asked Joshua, whispering. Nayoung nods.

Joshua stood up, then waving goodbye towards Nayoung to head toward his first class. Before that, he throws her a can of orange drink that both of them like to drink.

"For a better mood," he said, then headed towards his first class.

After Joshua's gone, Nayoung opens her laptop, then starts to input the score of yesterday's quiz. Her first class are on 10.30, or a class before lunch time. So she still has 2 hours to go before her class. But she can't help herself to opens her gallery, looking through the times when she feels that she's the happiest person alive. The days she spent with her, before she said something that hurt her the most.

"Nayoung unni ... I can't ...," She said

"I'm sorry ... Really ...," Nayoung tries her best.

**

It's a day off for Sungjae for three days, so Sungjae headed to a vet house where he's usually volunteers in. After he parks the car, he's headed to the bet immediately. There's a guy that's a vet in the house.

"oh, you came," he said

"yes, i told you i'll come when i have a day-off," said Sungjae, then starts off his duty that already listed by Jonghyun, it was a simple chores that every animal lover like Sungjae already knows such as cleaning cages, playing with them, feeding them, and sometimes, helping to feed some vitamins.

"Jonghyun, Is punch owner already came?" asked Sungjae. Jonghyun shook his head, then continues his work.

"Ahh ... Fine then," said Sungjae, then approach a soft white dog that is known as 'punch' by him.