i already delt with him and my brothers are here

I delt with him..finally got that over with. But now my brother's are here staring at me, waiting for me to say something. "You both grown so mich over these years..I'm proud of you both.." i said as they blushed a little under my praise. I look over them carefully, checking to see if they are injured. I didn't see anything out of the norm so i didn't do anything. "I guess I'll have to tell you...since you both cought up to me." i said as they both looked expectantly at me.

I guess it's really time now..."i already knew we, the uchiha were going to coup defect since i was 5 years old..i already knew what might happen before it even did happen...then Danzo approached me when i was an anbu. He wanted me to kill all the uchiha's. I didn't want to but then he threaten to kill you both...i couldn't allow that to happen and so i accepted. That night i had help from the man with an orange mask." i didn't want them to know his identity yet.

"He killed them while i killed our parents and some of the others. He left the children to me. So i, without anyone knowing, made copies of all the children with an adult left alive and hid them. I threatened Danzo to leave you'll two alone or I'll come for him and kill him..after i torture him of course. But that didn't mean any of the surviving uchiha's were safe, so i did what i had to and hid them from everyone. I can tell you where they are. We aren't the only uchiha's left. I'm sorry i had to deceive you on that." i said as they both looked shocked, anger and a few others. It wasn't towards me, i know that.

I close my eyes and looked up to the sky. I waited a little in silence, i heard them move closer and felt arm's wrap around me. My eye's snapped open as i look down at them. They weren't watching me, just hugging. So i smile with a fond look in my eye's. I'll never trade anything in the world for this..this moment if a small peace..this moment that i know i didn't do everything wrong with my brothers..this moment when i know, that my brothers have already forgiven me for all that i have done..

I can truly die in peace, knowing I'm forgiven and that they don't hate me. I know..that all i did was not for nothing, my brothers are alive and that's alright with me. Even though i never got to see them grow, i can always look up with a proud smile, knowing that they can and most likely will become better people in the world in the future. I know they will never forget me, that they don't hate me. I can look up and smile, knowing all of this. I can look at them again and smile with at them and that i can show them my love for them again.

I can truly pass on at peace, i have no regrets other then leaving them and hurting them. But i know I'm forgiven, i can always do that one thing in the end to revive myself but i will wait until the very end. I will also revive everyone that has died or will die in the fourth war that will happen soon. They don't need anymore people dying, they have friends, family, and loved ones waiting after this. I don't want to rob them of that. So i will bring them all back to life.

Even if it cost me my life again. After all, i can always bring myself nack again, it won't hurt me that i will die a second time and possible a third later on in life. I mean common, what's my life worth if i can save thousands if not millions of people? To me, dying will be worth it to save that many people. I won't let them suffer, i could always being myself back after and if i die.

Though i hope my brothers don't get to angry after i do that and end up dying again..if i revive myself before doing it...besides it would probably take a while to regenerate after using that much chakra..though i guess it won't hurt to be careful..for my brothers...my friends..and adopted family..i will do anything...

____*_*_________*__*__**__*_*_*_*_____
Finished! Finally after so long! Welp i hope it's all worth it and hope you enjoy because i worked really hard on it! It took me some months or so. Now i got tob try and update my other stories since I'm just trying to update the one's that i don't have on hold since i ran out of ideas for those stories. Tired...it's almost 9p.m.so..ja ne~!