I'm already in...akatsuki

Fake madara already had me joining akatsuki...one thing i have to say so far...IT'S BORING AS FUCK! Evening babysitting is more fun and that's saying something considering i don't like to babysit any children of any age unless they are reasonable or for a good reason...

And i probably shouldn't be cursing even if no one will hear it...but...sometimes the only words to explain how you feel or something like that is a curse word...so yeah...i most likely won't curse unless i can't find the exact word, then I'll use a curse word...probably...

Though i've only been here for less then a week and i think it's boring...all there practically is, is mission, mission, and oh let me guess, MISSION! There are some other things to do but...it's not much...

Oh yeah guess what, i have to act more like a uchiha now because that's what they expect me to act like...god damn it! I already hate it...a lot...

Why?...Why torture me with boredom? Ugh, i don't really act like a normal uchiha, but yes i practically have an emotionless expression most of the time but I'm more of a combined sasuke and itachi then the other uchiha's...

It's annoying...how i have to act more like an uchiha then my usually self...i wonder...

/Hey! Hey you, out there! The one currently possibly reading my life that's happening right now! Yes you, will you tell me...do you think I'm doing the right thing? It is for my brothers and some others...and i am a spy...but...am i doing the right thing? Even if it is to protect them...and become their enemy for now...hmm...i should probably stop breaking the fourth wall now.../

Ugh....i hope to leave on a mission so i can get out of this boring place soon...i hope my siblings are doing alright...

I really don't like missions...ugh i hope the years past by quickly...

_*_*___________________=_=____________

Annnnnd I'm done...couldn't think of anything and i completely forgot about updating this when i decided to make my first how to train your dragon...gruffnut is the main character in that one...so...

Ja ne~!