Thor

Thor landed gracefully on the balcony of the tower of one Tony. It had been over a month if he was correct, and well past sunset, with the moon hanging above them, though not brightly.

He had just gotten back from strip to visit his brother in Asgard. One that was very enraging, his brother needed help. But would not take any.

He glanced inside and saw many of his friends inside all looking distressed.

"Friends! Why is it that you all look as if someone has-" What did Darcy speak? "Run... Over your Ca-Dog?" He asked and saw their faces flashed with pity.

Pity? Why would his friends feel pity? He looked around to see if he had missed anything. The day was not one of which the Man of Spiders should be at school.

"Is the child off to bed? or has his lovely Aunt taken his guardianship this evening?" Thor asked hoping to see his newest friend in combat. 

He looked to his right, where Steve now stood with a face a regret.

"What is it that seems to bother you, Steven?" Thor asked flashing a face of worry.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but we-" His voice trembled and Thor's worry escalated rapidly. "W-we lost Peter." He said closing his eyes as if to hid his tears.

For a moment Thor wanted to give him comfort and consult him that it was alright to weep. Until the words caught up to his mind.

"Lost Peter? What do you mean- lost-We must execute the man responsible for the death of our-our friend at once!" Thor declared with his heart.

"He got kidnapped." Natasha the woman with fiery burning red hair said. Nad Thor turned to her. 

"Kidnapped? The boy was stolen? Ho-how is that possible- he was under secure protection-" Thor saw the look of guilt cloud of the Man of Iron, Tony. 

"It was during a mission- and we weren't focused-"

"He shouldn't have gone!" Tony blurted with rage, it was clear to Thor that it was towards his own guilt.

"We must find the man responsible!" Thor said again. "I vow to make the man pay on Odin himself." Thor said feeling his heart hurt for the small child who was merely to young.

He walked out of the tower and cast himself out with the name of Heimdall.