Starting to Fall Even More

Few days later

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was just with Yeri since we have to finish the tuxedo that she needed to finish. It was so cool to see a designer at work. The question is why did Dad want us to have a personal designer.
Something seems familiar scent. It was like a perfume that I smelled before I just can't put my finger on it. It smelt like Lisa's perfume.

Lisa's P.O.V
I told one of the guards that I am just delivering cloth to the designers. Wow they really did believe it. I continue to walk through the halls of the castle. Until I stumbled into Jungkook's room. He was with his designer I guess there is ball coming up. I continue to stroll the halls. I got lost great just great. I am stock in the castle. My plan has been spoiled. Hopefully nobody smelled my perfume or else I  am off to jail.

Y/N P.O.V
I was just finishing of the tuxedo for Hoseok. In these past couple of days. I notice my feelings for him grew greater than before. I am to afraid to confess my feelings. After all he is a prince , and I am just a simple girl who had the opportunity to come here and work. Also I really got to know him more. I just feel bad that he has to live with this accident in the pass. I just wondering about his sister cause he said she is still alive and well. It's just that they can't find the doctor who took care of her. After all the stitching I am done. I took a break just on the chair to give my hands a break. I heard a knock on the door. I told that person to come in. It was Hoseok. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Why did you sigh?" He said " I sigh because I thought you were your father"  I said. We chatted that felt like forever. He told me he would take a breather first. I said ok since he really needed it. I just look out the window to see where he was going. He was just going to the court yard.

Hoseok's P.O.V
I just told Y/N that I will be going out for a while. I really needed to see the place where I last seen her. I went back and sat on the rails of the little building. I just talk to myself to feel like my mom is just here. She usually hepa me with problems. I was deep in my thought until I heard Y/N?. We talked and talked. When I looked at her face she was a little bit blushing. It was so cute. She so venerable and sweet. I think I know why I fell for her.

Y/N P.O.V
I needed fresh air,so I went out not following where Hoseok went. As I was walking I stumbled an entrance that was covered with nature. Out of curiosity I went in. I saw a beautiful land filled with nature I also saw Hoseok?. I went up to him and ask what is this place. He explained everything. This is the first time I ever seen this kind of place. It really means a lot to him. I just comforted him. I realised that I was little bit blushing. I hope he didn't notice.