A New Beginning 7

(Previously)
As I was so in to my thoughts. I tripped on something and I lost my balance. Luckily someone caught me on the right time. As I was getting back on my feet. I turned and see who caught me. My mouth dropped to the ground.
It....... was ........ Prince ............

————————————————————————

It........ was..........Prince..........

Jungkook

(Omg!! Wow you think I would put J-hope didn't you)

Jungkook P.O.V

As I was looking for my brothers. I saw a girl almost fell to the ground. Luckily my instincts kicked in, so I quickly dash to the girl , and caught her. When I caught her I gotten to see her features. She has a beautiful nose ,and lips that look to good to be true. She stood up ,and was about to thank me. Instead her mouth look like it was about to drop to the floor,but I gotten to see her eye colour. It was like our mom's eye colour. Beautiful like hers. I said " No need to thank me. I saw you falling so it's fine that I caught you" she was still shocked/ shook about what happen,but I asked her name . She replied shyly. It was cute .She matches Hobi hyung's ideal type for a girlfriend. I also got her name her name in Y/N I finally have the strengths to talk to a girl. My father was worried that I can't talk to any girls. I prove him wrong. I chatted with her , and her personality was really cheerful and basically like a sun. Like what mom was and Hobi hyung. She was really a fun character, but I had to go since it's almost time to go." Got to go, my father is waiting for me" I said sadly "umm can I-I c-come with y-you?" She asked stuttering. "Sure no problem" I said. There was a little small smile 😊. AHHH!!!!~~ she is like Hobi hyungs ideal type. That smile also killed me.

???'s P.O.V
As I was walking in I saw my "boyfriend" Jhope standing there like he is looking for someone. I bet it's me ,so quickly said " hi babe did you miss me?". Jhope just said " I don't miss you Lisa" . Then he walked away. I said to myself I will let Hobi/Hoseok to be mine and ONLY Mine.

Hobi's P.O.V

I just talked with my ex. She is really annoying I don't know why I fell in love with her before. I guess it was like something that came and disappear. I walked away like nothing happened. As I was walking I saw JUNGKOOK WITH A GIRL!?!?. OMG this is the first time I saw Jungkook with a girl. So I approach them. We chatted for a while , and I got her name it's a very cute and adorable name. Her name is Y/N . She look very pretty and beautiful. Her eyes sparkle. When ever I look at them I get lost in her eyes. Wait what am I saying is this Love at first sight?

Y/N P.O.V
I was chatting with Prince Jungkook , but he told me to call him Jungkook. We were talking like we were long time friends. Just like a blink of an eye PRINCE HOSEOK is here. I didn't want to make it awkward , so I talked with him. I gotten to also look at his features. He had a pointy nose ,and Hazel Brown eyes that sparkle in the light and dark. Wait what am I saying I never experienced this before. Is this Love at First Sight?

A/N
OMG HELL YEAH IT IS!! Ok this is the end of the chapter guys. We will see each other in the next one. What do you think will happen with Y/N and Jhope. See I told you that not all character are in the characters list. Poof Lisa is in the story. Keep her in mind guys she is a Big part in the next chapters. Btw this the part where the real author stop the story. So I am doing my best to make this Fanfic good.
(This is what Jhope and Lisa looked like Btw)
Ok see yeah in the next chapter😄.

 (This is what Jhope and Lisa looked like Btw)Ok see yeah in the next chapter😄

Lisa's dress

Jhope