We're home

Namjoon POV

"So just call me if you need any help. We can also set up play dates when Bam's in Little space" Jackson said waving bye. "Yeah, thanks again" I said grabbing Tae's hand as we walked off. "Joon Joon hyung!" Tae called gaining my attention. "Yeah?" I asked "Potty, I-I gotta go... rweally rweally bad" he whined squeezing his thighs together.

"Why were you holding it till now" I grunted in disbelief, I really was dealing with a child. "I'm sowy" he whispered pouting. As soon as I saw his eyes water and his lip quiver I knew what was about to happen. I quickly shoved the pacifier Jackson let him borrow into his mouth. Dodging that cry fest I looked around desperate to find a bathroom.

Unfortunately the playground didn't have one near it and we were too far from the street shops. I could tell by his I gotta pee dance he wasn't gonna last very long, so I drag him to a area with bushes " Just go here" I said pointing in the general area. "Wa- nwo I'm nwot supwose to" he whined behind the pacifier squirming more and more with every second. "Its ok just go, it's worst to use it on yourself" I tried hoping he'd just go along.

He looked like he was thinking about it before he ditched his thoughts and ran closer to a bush. I turned to give him some privacy praying no one saw us. I turned slightly to make sure everything was fine when I was met with two cheeks in full view. "Tae! Wh- pull your pants up!" I screeched shocked and embarrassed. He didn't respond completely focused on his task.

I facepalmed questioning life "ok" he whispered so I assumed he was talking to himself. He picked up his pants and ran back to my side. "Um just hold my shirt I guess, we can't wash your hands right now" I said as he reached his hand out. He complied grabbing the back of my shirt as we made our way back to the dorm.

The whole way there I was thinking about how to explain all this to the members. Wondering what kind of reaction they'd have and if Tae was ever going to come out of little space. All that stopped once we reached the front door I opened it slowly, panicking a little. Tae raced in and jumped onto the first person he saw, Jin hyung.

Jin POV

"Hehehe" I heard small giggles right before I felt a weight on my back. "Hi Tae" I said knowing exactly who it was. "Did you have fun?" I asked pulling him around so he was on my chest instead. "Yesh" I heard followed by something poking my lips as he moved in. It was kinda cold so I looked down, disbelief washing over my face as I saw what it was. "Namjoon!" I yelled as I yanked the pacifier from Tae's mouth.

I saw joonie quickly walked toward me, he was saying something but Tae had started bawling so I couldn't hear. Joonie grabbed Tae from my arms and snatched the pacifier from my hand. He gave it back to Tae softly rubbing his back in comfort, as Tae slowly calmed down. The members had all rushed in due to the noise faces filled with concern.

"What's going on" Hobi asked. "That's what I'd like to know" I said sassily. "I'll tell you guys but, um Kookie can you take Tae to our room. You can stay with him if you want I'll explain it later" joonie said placing Tae down so he could go. Kook nodded and pulled Tae away taking note he had an odd object with him.

"So?" I said needing an immediate explanation. "Ok so,wemetjacksonandbambamattheparkandbamstartedtodosomestrangethingswhichididntreallytakenoticetotillheputapacifierinhismouth and (breathes) Tae startedwhiningthathewantedonetoosojacksongottheideathatmaybetaewasalittle and that's what happened" he said huffing at the end trying to catch his breath.(you know what happened even it you can't follow this)

We all looked at him like he was crazy "Why did you say it so fast I couldn't catch all that" yoongi said irritated. "Wait a little?" Hobi suddenly spoke. "Y-Yeah you know about it?" Joonie asked with a shocked expression. "Hmm kinda.... so Tae's a little. I was starting to suspect it but I honestly wasn't sure if it was even real or not" Hobi said. "Why didn't you say anything?" Joonie asked him, the rest of us watching them completely confused.

"Like I said I wasn't sure if it was a real thing. I just happened to read a couple of fanfics that mentioned it......WAIT don't tell me hybrids are real too" Hobi said jumping up. "Dumbass" yoongi mumbled under his breath as Jimin nodded along. "Can someone please explain what a little is" I yelled. Namjoon finally sat down and explained it all (same as Jackson's explanation) "That's honestly all I know I was gonna look into it more" Joon finished.

"It's because of his accident?" Jimin asked "That's the only reasonable assumption" Joon answered. "Well to be honest I'm kind of relieved, at least know we know why he's been acting like that. I wasn't really buying that medication crap" yoongi scoffed "Yeah, so what are we gonna do now?" Jimin asked "Take care of him, Jackson said its to relax and relieve negative emotions of a sort. So I guess once he starts to get better he'll return to the way he was before" joonie said

"That's fine with me, I suppose I should apologize for taking away his pacifier" I said standing "Tae!Kookie! You can come out now" I yelled. After a minute of silence we got worried, neither were ever quiet. We all rushed to the room swinging the door open. Instantly softened by the site, they'd fallen asleep together on kooks bed. Wrapped in the others limbs they shifted slightly from all the noise, I shushed the others pushing them out.

We all took spots on the couch taking a moment to relax.

"Hey so who's the daddy?"

Finally had a chance to finish this been super busy lately. Hope you enjoy it, it was more on the funny side for me. Sorry for not putting in all the explanations but honestly I got lazy😊. Enjoy💕

P.S. Hobi's the one saying the last sentence