Prologue

Taehyung was always quite clumsy, things like tripping on cords and hitting the mic when he bowed were things that happened often.... too often. It was honestly quite surprising he didn't get hurt all the time. Till now.

It was their last concert of the tour for WINGS. They managed to get through the entire event without a hitch everyone performed wonderfully.

They were taking their final bows and started to exit the stage. Tae being his adorable energetic self started dancing and jumping around to the ending song.

The others told him to calm down a bit, all knowing it was futile seeing as he was so happy. Ignoring them Tae continued goofing around, last one to leave the stage he tripped on some rope because he hadn't been paying attention.

The members looked back seeing him on the floor, they wait for him to get up all wearing an I Knew It face. When suddenly there was a strange zsoooooooo sound emitting from around the area Tae was in, suddenly many crew members started yelling for them to move.

Everyone looked up in the direction they were pointing to and saw a huge stage light coming down right over Taehyung. The members moved quickly in an attempt to move him out of the way but it was too late.

As soon as Tae had managed to pick himself up he was met with a heavy object forcing his body back down instantly. He couldn't even register the pain his body endured seeing as the impact to the back of his head forced him unconscious.

He was quickly escorted to the hospital where he has been in a coma for 3 months now. The doctors say he'll wake up and that there was no brain damage. His mind just needed a while to recover from the shock of impact.

He had a couple fractures and two broken bones and a smashed rib cage but they healed pretty quickly considering he's been resting the whole time. They said the time he should wake up is all up to him, they discovered that there was a huge wave of brain activity right before he was knocked out. That might have had an affect on his healing process.

All they can do is wait......

Soooo I absolutely love Little Space Taehyung, he's too cute. I have gone through just about every little Tae Fanfic I could find so here I am, making my own. Now a little about the book I honestly have no idea what I'm putting in here so be ready for anything. I personally don't mind baby play but I find it incredibly hard to actually imagine without that person being like 2 feet and below so that might be kinda hard to write. Smut... it's not in my plans but I do like to get close in that area just not the whole thing like actual sex soo we will see. As for self harm I am trying to make it pretty light so I don't think any of that will be in there. BxB definitely~ I also think it would be fun if he had at least one friend like him so I'll think about what group to add later. Enjoy~💕