eleven

"the almost ultimate

"the almost ultimate ."

I found a way to get away, although my intense trance didn't subside as I walked away. What was this feeling I kept feeling. For Blue?

Maybe it was his physique. Or the way his lips turned into a smile, that gorgeous smile. Or that body, God, no matter how much I tried to reprimand myself, I could not help thinking about his body. But I had to stop, because if I didn't, I was going to drive myself insane.

IOIOIOIO

"We should all do something this weekend." My friends both turn to me. Rose looks at Anna in surprise, almost choking on her juice, then turns to me, a laugh falling lightly from her lips. A frown a appears on my face.

"Really?" She stares at me incredulously. "You sure you're okay?" I glare at her.

"What do you mean? Why are you guys looking at me that way?"

Anna gives me a concerned look. "Well," She glances at Rose. "You've always been... not really the hanging out type, Hon."

Rose leans over the table, crossing her arms while her hair fell over them, nodding "Yea babe, you're kind of an introvert." I gasp, abruptly standing.

"Well, excuse me for trying to be more friendly." These were my friends. How dare they talk to me this way.

They both stand as well, "Aw, we're sorry, don't be angry Char." Rose says.

"Nevermind!" I growl. "I take back my offer." I dramatically turn around and walk away.

What did they mean an introvert.

Well whatever, I would find something else to do on this Friday night.

However, no matter how many times I tried, my mind continued to drift to Blue and as I angrily stomped through the hallway during my lunch period with no real thought of where I was going, suddenly there he was. About to open the exit and EXIT.

As he walked out, and as I watched him, a confused expression adorned his beautiful face and his lips turned into that smirk, the one he always gave to show he knew something I didn't.

Hesitating, I stop, thinking about turning around because, he's still just standing there, not going out or anything.

He turns suddenly, not giving me enough time to react, his eyes fall on me and mine widen. Oh shit!

His smirk widens incredibly and his legs start walking towards me. My eyes dart side to side now but, I knew there was no way I could walk away. Instead, I blank out my face and narrow my eyes at him.

He's so close to me now and so much larger than I am, so his scent and aura completely surround me inevitable and it makes my throat close up because all I could think about was how beautiful he was all of a sudden.

"Charlotte..." He growls out. His face narrowing to get closer to mine and I can't even utter a word because I am so stunned. So so stunned.

His hair falls against my forehead and tickles against my lashes. I feel his arm slip around my waist, and pulls me a bit closer, his eyes narrow, watching my features. His face disappears against my neck and he inhales.

"Sweetheart, you smell so good." He breathes huskily and his voice goes straight into my pants and I have to resist to clench my thighs. "Such a pretty girl." My heart stops, no it really stops and blush so hard that can't feel my cheeks, when he pulls away, I can't look back up at him because blushing is so intimate for me, and he was so close to me.

His fingers graze my face and all I can think is that I would never in a million and ten years think I would ever be in this kind of situation because who could ever?

And suddenly, I become bold and I didn't know why because before I know what I'm saying the words fall out my mouth.

"U-um," His eyes meet mine again as I lift my head up. "Are you," I look away, blushing even harder. "Doing anything tonight?" I don't look at him still because I still don't know why I asked or what made me ask.

His lips quirk up into the smirk again. "You asking me on a date gorgeous?" I glare at him but look away again because of how nervously close he is to me.

"N-no. I- I don't know." He chuckles then, full and manly and it makes my heart stop again and I don't bother trying to control it this time.

He bends down to meet my gaze.

"Sweetheart," I look at him in acknowledgment. "I'll come pick you up."

"N-why?" I stammer. He stands back up but not before rubbing his nose against my neck again and giving me that sexual look that makes me almost die and walks away.

____

Comment what you like about Blue and Charlotte!!! I really want to know!!

                                                    - Benett