"What is wrong with me?" You mumbled while looking at the clean afternoon sky with the glowing sun that was once again warming the atmosphere and giving life to many flowers and other plants that were around.

After you had spoke those words the book that you had lied above your bag together with some other common  books ,started lightning up winning your attention. It's light strong as always blinding you and making you close your eyes tight waiting for it to calm down thing that it did even though once more the process seemed to take a little longer in each every passing time making you wonder for the cause of it.

Once the light cooled down you quickly reached out and grabbed it before you opened it and rushed the pages to the new page anticipating for the new piece of information that it may give  this message .

"Your steps have been craved and as thus can not be undone .

 From this point on there is no turning back so keep your eyes to the front and your heart to the back .

 While you travel in this  path you may get lost inside the dark , if you wish for home again just recall the ageless tale .."

You read and reread the words thinking hard to give them a logical explanation but only one thing came to mind regarding one of the words mentioned in there.The ageless tale. It is said that the only tale that remained the unchanged  from universe to universe  throughout ages is the tale of Angels and Demons so you understood that the solution of this had  probably to do with both of you.

In the tale Demons and Angels are two opposites never to accept each other or be friendly with each other but you and Jimin are not like that at all which means that if you ever wanted to go back to the beginning and lose all the progress you had done till now the only thing you had to do is become his enemy but that was not something you intended to do. You understood that the book was there to protect you and warn you but you were not afraid and you had faith that you would not get swallowed by that darkness .You could pull him into the light before that happened to you and that was all you wanted to do.

Don't worry my dear friend , i will not fall prey .I will just reach out to him and clean his soul and bring him where he belongs.

You patted the book being thankful for his loyalty and kindness that had showed towards  you just like a dear friend would and you engulfed it in your embrace waiting for the sky to transform it's clothing to a darker color as it already had started the process. The sun set creating a masterpiece with his unique colors that were never the same even though a human might find them difficult to tell apart with the poor capacity of his eyes.

The minutes seemed to pass by agonizingly slow as your heart could not wait any longer to see him . To say you had missed him was to little to express your yearning to meet him or after that indirect kiss, the burning desire that had started growing second by second of wanting to touch him.

After you had waited patiently time had finally rewarded you with a night sky full of beautiful stars and a chance to finally see him. Wasting no more time you placed your bag on your shoulder as always and approached the wall , placing your  palm upon it's surface and once again creating your liquid passage that formed a smile of anticipation on your lips.

Unfortunately though that smile vanished when you looked around but he was no where to be seen.

You walked some steps and took your seat on the ground thinking that he was probably going to run late and that you had no reason to be expecting him to always be there before you just because till this moment had happened to be so. However when you would find him waiting for you would make you rather happy thinking that he wanted to meet you as much as you did as well as the fact that not being in this land alone made you feel less alert and insecure things that without him there you were feeling them rising, as you could not help but observe the death around you and hear the painful  screams  that would echo around the chilly atmosphere.

"He might had forgotten that this was the third day" You said after some minutes that you had left to pass by then  you stood up feeling somehow disappointed that you did not saw him and that you had to wait one more day for that to happen.

Now with a sad expression on your face you touched the wall and went back home leaving Jimin that was waiting for you to leave, observe you from afar with a sad expression as well.

It was not that he didn't want to meet you or that all this past days he had not thought of you most of his time but he could not face you today as he too had come to realize something after that indirect kiss and that was what had made him stay back and rethink his plan of winning his ticket to paradise as he would have had a long time ago if it wasn't for his love and that heart of his that you awoken, making it beat and call for you.

Go back to your coffin you little weakness of mine .Just go back because i won't hesitate to hurt you while i will be undressing her from her white beautiful wings to open this path of mine.

He spoke inwardly to his heart while in his eyes a fearful glow made it's way ,letting the demonic side of him that got created from the blood drops he left to flow and stain his soul and drown his already hurt heart to death.

---To be continued.....