Chapter 7

Over the next couple of weeks Green got over his fever and was demanding to do something or he was going to go crazy. Red didn't know how to help him. He offered Green to do his school work but he has done everything and complained that it was too easy.

Their friends came over as much as possible and it did help. God did it ever, and he understood why Green was so annoyed. Once in grade seven he broke his leg during a basketball game and he was forced to stay in bed for three months.

He hated it. So he did everything he could to help Green out. He moved the T.V to their room, he always gave Green the new books list from his favorite book store so he could tell him which ones he wanted, hell his mother taught him how to knit and crochet. Which is why they have so many scarves and blankets now.

Right now Green was knitting a baby blanket. It was going to be a dark blue with white stars all over it. And Green was good at it. Two weeks earlier Green surprised him with a scarf with all the sport logos on it so he could wear it to team meets.

Which he did, for he didn't want Green to think he didn't like it, and it was a huge hit. His entire football team wanted one with the football logo on it and the basketball team wanted theirs with the basketball logo on it.

Green was thrilled about this and Red did not hear Green complain about being bored for about a week and a half. Until he finished it all and was bored again.

Red smiled while he watched Green knit his baby blanket. Green looked up at him and gave a little smile before he went back to what he was doing.

"Do any other teams want scarves?"

Red sent into his bag and pulled out a small purple notebook. "Yep. You got the track and field team and the cross country team."

"The cross country team first. They always have to run out in the cold." Green said.

Red wrote it down and set down the book beside him on the bed. He moved over beside Green and placed a hand on his lovers belly. He smiled when he felt the baby kick. This is probably one of his favorite parts about this pregnancy.

He felt a hand run through his raven hair and Red looked up to she Green smiling. "I just can't seem to help myself." Red explained to his lover. Green chuckled, "Its fine. Apparently if you talk to it he can hear you."

Red rested his forehead on Greens belly. "Seriously? It can hear me?"

Green kept playing with Red's hair. "That is what Dr. Rouge told me."

Red sat up and laid down beside him. "I have to go to co op soon."

"Co op?"

"Now don't freak out. I quit my job outside of school and I am taking a program at the school to get into a firefighter school."

Green huffed and looked at him. "You quit your job? For a school program? That could help you in the future? Why do you think I would be upset with this?"

Red sighed and turned towards him and grabbed his hands. "I don't know. I just ... its hard to explain."

Green smiled and leaned over to give him a soft gentle kiss and placed a hand on his cheek. "Stop being so insecure. Just tell me ahead of time next time alright?" He told him sweetly and softly.

Red looked down. He should have known that Green would understand him, he was the only person who truly understood him. He felt Green place his hand on his cheek again and he let his eyes slip close.

He heard Green shift and then he felt him place a gentle kiss on his cheek. Red hummed and put his forehead oh Greens shoulder. He felt tears build up and he tried to hold them back. He really did but you can't win all battles and he felt the tears run down his face.