Part 22

Julliet looks over her shoulder as she hears something coming and is surprised to see it is Bulma, together with baby Trunks. She steps out of her aircraft, looking around in wonder before spotting their group.

"Oh, hi there!" she calls happily.

"Bulma, what are you doing here?" Goku asks, confused.

"I brought some things for all of you. You might need them." she explains as Gohan laughs when he runs up to her to play with baby Trunks who is happy to see him as well.

Bulma smiles down at the two before looking up and gasping when she spots Trunks. "Oh my gosh, Trunks! What happened?" she runs up to him worriedly when she sees the disheveled state she's in. "I mean, you are Trunks right?" she questions, seeing how different she looks.

"Yeah." he answers shyly, taken aback when she pulls on his hair comically.

"Oh wow, you've grown. Is this a wig? No it's real." she deducts.

"As you might have heard, I spend a year in the hyperbolic time chamber. Only a day passes outside it, so that's why I've grown a little." Trunks explains.

"Oh." Bulma nods in understanding. She probably should have expected that.

"Father and I trained together." he finishes, making Bulma look to Vegeta as if suddenly remembering him.

"Vegeta, you don't look that different. Why didn't your hair grow at all?" she wonders curiously.

"For your information, a pure Saiyan's hair does not change from the moment he was born." he explains, surprised she would even ask.

"Oh." she and Goku pipe up in unison.

"Is that true? How about that?" Goku muses. He didn't even know that.

"I guess that's why you never needed a haircut." Bulma realizes.

"Yeah, but I guess I could do something about these split ends." he laughs.

"Try shampoo." Bulma suggests. Julliet blinks at the random conversation.

"We don't have time to listen to Kakarot's hair problems. But I sure wouldn't mind knowing why you're here." Vegeta growls at Bulma.

"Hold on, I'll show you." she says calmly, remembering why she was there in the first place. She tries to pull something out of her pocket, but realizes she has some difficulty.

She turns to Julliet. "Can you hold onto Trunks for a moment? Hey! You did not leave the house in this state young lady. What happened?" she scolds as Julliet takes the baby from her, ignoring Vegeta's glare.

The young woman looks away. "It- It's difficult to explain." she stammers.

Bulma tilts her head at her curiously before noticing something vital. "Oh my gosh." she breathes. "Is that what I think it is?" she gapes, bending down to look at Julliet's arm.

Julliet looks at her guiltily for having hid her true self for so long. "I'm mostly android." she confesses, making Bulma straighten and look into her eyes in awe.

"I would never had guessed. You're too nice to be an android." the woman states, making Julliet blink in surprise.

"You're not upset?" she questions. Honestly, she would have thought she would rip the baby from her arms and make a run for it.

Bulma shakes her head. "I'm surprised, that's all. Maybe a bit confused." she admits.

"Woman!" Vegeta calls impatiently, making Bulma huff.