XI; Chapter Eleven

XI
Confessions
~CHAPTER ELEVEN~
_______________________________

XIConfessions~CHAPTER ELEVEN~_______________________________

"I'll always catch you, Y/N."

You recalled, your heart rapidly going wild with just one phrase. Once Tom let go of his strong hold he had you in, you stepped back a bit, awkwardly looking down at your feet.

"So, Y/N." Tom cleared his throat "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to go to bed?"

You stood silent with nothing to say, knowing that Tom knew you all too well, and could read you like a book. "You heard everything didn't you?"

"Yeah..." You muttered, making the tension even more awkward. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have, It's a force of habit. I should've known better than to eavesdrop on your conversation, it's just I haven't ever seen you that mad before. I wanted to know how you actually reacted, and if you were alright."

"So you know." He sighed, his eyes never leaving you.

"Yes, and I know you probably hate me for it. I wish I wasn't so curious, but I am."

"Why would I hate you Y/N? Did you not hear anything that I said just a minute ago in there? I wouldn't expect you to be anything different because thats who you are." Tom said as he walked closer to you, but you pushed him away

"Tom, I can't let you give up everything that you've dreamt of for me. I'm just a maids daughter, I am nothing. You could have any girl in the world, why would you choose a girl who doesn't remotely act like one." You said "Tom, I'm a girl who hates everything princesses are obligated to do, and I love converse over heels. I think a great day consists of watching action movies, playing video games, reading comics not playing tea party. I'm everything in girl you wouldn't want, I'm not whats best for you.

"Y/N- "

"I play sports for goodness sakes, I don't play dress up. Jessica is a better match for you, and everything that is expected for a Queen." You stated "I don't regret who I am either, I'm proud. The Kingdom will hate me, because if they think I would ever change, I wouldn't. I don't have to turn into someone I'm not, just to meet their standards." You tried to walk off, thinking your point was made, but he grabbed your hand.

"Y/N, if you think I care about any of that your mistaken." Tom replied "I'm falling for you, because of who you are, not whom they expect you to become. This girl that they call the maids daughter, isn't who I see her as. She is the only girl who could ever own my heart. I don't want you to be anyone else but who you are. If you became someone else, than you wouldn't be the person who makes my heart flip, and my stomach go in knots."