"You don't feel hot, do you need anything else?" He said looking down at me.

"No, thank you though." I️ said leaning my head on his shoulder.

A few minutes later, I️ stood up to go to the stage and watch the guys perform.

As soon as I️ stood up everything went blurry and started getting darker.

I️ started to loose my balance and before I️ knew it I️ fell to the floor.

-

"Everleigh what the fuck"
"Wake up"
"Are you okay?"

I️ opened my eyes and everything was hazy.

I️ looked up and saw jack.

"What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" he said, rushing his words.

"I️ don't know, can I️ just lay here for a minute?"

"Of course" he said leaning against the couch, I️ kept my head on his lap and stared at the ceiling.

"Jack Gilinsky? You're on in 2 minutes" a worker for the venue said peeking his head into the room.

"I'll be out in 10" he said to the man.

"You're on in 2" the man said annoyed.

"I'm dealing with something right now, you can wait" he said referring to me.

I️ sat up, "Go do the show."

"Are you sure you're okay?" He said helping me up.

"Yes I️ don't know what happened but I'm fine now, thank you for staying with me." I️ said pulling him into a hug.

"See I'm a good person. I'm not just trying to get with you" he said emphasizing the 'just'.

I️ rolled my eyes, "I️ know you're a good person, but I️ hear Johnson on stage, so put a shirt on and get your ass out there" I️ said throwing a shirt at him.

"Good luck" I️ said as he ran out the door.

"Thanks babygirl" he turned around and said with a smirk.

I️ rolled my eyes and walked to the side of the stage with everyone else.

Am I️ a shitty person for being attracted to him?

I️ don't want to be but holy shit, look at him.

"You're with Austin, so stop thinking about Jack." I️ whispered to myself.

Things were still kind of foggy but at least I️ wasn't light headed anymore. I️ don't know why that happened, it's never happened before.

"Hey cutie" I️ heard a farmiliar voice say from behind me.

I️ felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Hey" I️ said turning to him and giving him a kiss.

"You're sweaty" I️ said messing his hair up.

"It happens" he said laughing.

"Did you like the show?" He asked with a big smile.

He looked so excited, I️ feel terrible for missing it.

"I️ didn't see it, I️ was feeling really nauseous and light headed so I️ went to the dressing room to sit. I'm sorry bub" I️ said frowning.

"It's alright, are you okay?" He said concerned.

"Yeah.. well I️ passed out and things are still kinda fuzzy but Jack gave me water and sat with me so I️ feel a lot better" I️ said leaning my head against his chest.

"Good" he said kissing me on the forehead.

-

Once the show ended we all got on the bus and headed to the hotel. We decided to go out for Zion's birthday so we had to get ready.

There were three hotel rooms; Nick, Jack J, and Edwin were in one room. Brandon and Charlotte were in another, and Guess who got stuck with Madison and Jack?!

"Yay, were roomies!" Madison said running up to me.

"Can't wait!" I️ said trying to sound excited.

"It's gonna be fun" Gilinsky said walking up to me and Madison.

I️ looked at him and he wrapped his arm around her.

A small part of me got jealous but I️ shook it off right away.

I️ guess he could tell that I️ might have gotten slightly jealous, so he kicked it up.

"Damn baby you look so good" he whispered against Madison's neck loud enough for me to hear.

I️ rolled my eyes and caught up with Austin.

I️ held his hand and squeezed it tight. He lifted my hand to his lips and placed a small kiss on it.

I️ get butterflies every time we touch, I️ wish we could stay in this puppy love stage forever.

-

Once we got settled in, I️ put on a silk black dress and did my makeup. I️ curled my hair and did a half up half down bun.

Everyone had taken a few shots so I️ was already pretty tipsy.

I️ threw on a pair of Madison's heels and walked into the room

Johnson, Gilinsky, Zion, Austin, and Edwin were watching some dumb show while everyone else finished getting ready.

As soon as I️ walked into the room, my eyes found Jack.

I️ watched his eyes move up my body, "oh shit" he whispered making Johnson and Edwin look up.

"Damn girl you look good" Johnson said looking at me.

"My best friend is so hot" Edwin shouted.

"I'm so lucky" Austin said running up to me and picking me up, kissing me gently.

I️ pulled away from the kiss and looked at Gilinsky, he was looking down playing with his fingers.

I️ could tell he was upset and I️ felt bad.

"Jack can we talk?" I️ said causing him to lift his head up.

He nodded and walked toward the door.

Austin gave me a confused look, "I'll be right back" I️ said kissing him on the cheek.

A/N Hope you guys are liking this, my grammar is probably all over the place but hopefully it's not too bad.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT EVERLEIGH WITH JACK OR AUSTIN!!