"Hey." I say.

"I missed you."

"Is there a day you don't?" I playfully reply. His expression changes, his eyes blaze while he is probably undressing me in his head.

"I should fuck you here on this desk." My throat becomes dry instantly as his words hall in my ears. My lower abdomen tingles and I wish he'd do that right now.

"Well," I glance at the closed door. "Why don't you?" It's not even locked but this is what makes it even more exciting.

"Georgette is not far from us." He states and I nod.

"I know."

"Are you okay with that?" He raises his thick brow while pushing me further into the wooden desk.

"Yes." He begins to place light kisses on my neck up behind my ear. I tilt my head and tuck my hair to the other side so my neck is exposed to him. Adrien pushes me down while leaving a trail of kisses on my cleavage, tugging my legs around his torso. My skirt doesn't allow me to spread my legs entirely, so he pulls it up to my hip.

"You're so god damn sexy Lola." He mutters as soon as he meets my ear again. His deep vibrating voice sends shivers down my spine immediately. The moment he finds his way down between my legs, I hear people passing down the hall right in front of the door. I sit up as the noise sounds closer than before.

"Are you scared?" Adrien finds eye with me contact smiling with a hint of amusement of me potentially being freaked out over the fact that someone could walk in on us almost having sex.

"I'm nervous, Georgette tends to come into my office without knocking." I tell him with a hammering heart.

"Then she can watch us while I fuck you hard." He slides my underwear off not bothering about the fact that I don't raise my hips. Now it's dangling on one leg while I have to hold a gasp back in reaction of Adrien's blunt words. I can't even imagine having an audience while doing it, especially Georgette. But something excites me about the fact that she would watch us while her jealous nature let's her nostrils flare. Her icy blue eyes wouldn't lose focus on us, she would desperately skip on her spot while she'd feel herself becoming wet. She would wish she was in my place while I fall in pleasure of Adrien's forceful thrusts. 

"Fuck me please." I groan clutching his forearm. He has me in his gaze, so needy under him on the desk. He likes that.

"Please what?" He he pushes so I'll eventually call him "Monsieur".

"Monsieur, please fuck me." I say in a whisper now. With that he immediately fills me completely with his erection, with slow but heavy thrusts. With every time he fills me I gasp as the collision causes. The muscles of my entrance begin to tighten around him as he continues to impel his hard genital inside me. My moans are muffled because of him covering my mouth with a kiss, his tongue dancing around mine in the same pace as his thrusts.

The hall is busier than before and the cackling of pumps can be heard on the marble floor. It sounds similar to Georgette's footsteps. I think she's near. She would come in at any moment. While I am going through my thoughts my body starts to shake in agitation it's as if I am about to release the biggest orgasm I have ever had. I don't know what it is that makes it so hot about the fact that we could get caught, but damn, it works wonders.