Boys will be boys

Me and Damian awoke on the floor of the cabin. 

"Where we out here all night?" I asked him. 

"I guess. How far are we from the house?" he responded, his muscles pressed against his white t-shirt as he stretched. 

"Not far." I said standing to dust myself off. 

"I know your brother's worried sick." he said putting on his jacket. 

"We need a cover story." he continued. 

"Well it rained last night, we could say that we slept at the studio." I said dusting off my pants. 

"Don't you partly live at the studio, so wouldn't you have changed?" he questioned. If Damian was nothing, he was thorough. 

"You're right. Looks like we have a stop to make." I said heading to the door. 

"Lead the way." he said behind me.

We headed through town. It was Sunday, and before sunrise. 

"Didn't you have a show to do last night?" He asked walking next to me. 

"No. The Saturday night broadcast are strictly religious along with Sunday." I said as I unlocked the door to the studio. It was like a ghost town, but I mean it could be worse. 

"So, this place is cool. Matt said you did all of it by yourself." he asked looking around. Thorough and curious, noted. 

"Yay, sometimes it's good to have powers. Clothes are upstairs." I said. 

"If I can ride this pole down you got a deal." he said racing me up the stairs. 

I laughed. We made it up stairs and noticed the pictures. 

"Micheal take these?" He asked looking at the, before taking the one of me laughing with Peanut off the wall. 

"I remember that day." He said putting the picture on my small desk.

 Damian POV

I would never think that I would see her again. She is my everything, my one and only reason for living. her deep blue eyes look like the deepest parts of the ocean. I needed to find a way for her to be with me instead of Michael. I don't have anything against him, but his powers can destroy their relationship. I don't know what I would do if he hurt her, I just know it wouldn't be pretty.

I was suddenly battered with clothes. 

"Here, they were my brothers." she said to me. She was so beautiful, and knew that she loved me, she just didn't know how to say it. 

"What?" she asked. 

"Oh, nothing." I said trying to blow off that she caught me staring at her. 

"No really, what is it?" she asked. 

"You wouldn't believe me." I said. She stared at me hard, "I was admiring your beauty. Happy?" I said feeling foolish. she walked toward me. 

"You're right I don't." she said and turned away, "I'm gonna take a shower." she said walking to the bathroom, she shut the door. 

I took a breath after hearing the door click. I put on the clothes she had given me, they must have been Havok's pants, with Matt's shirt, which wasn't worth the struggle. I laid on her bed, looking at the ceiling. 

"So, does everything work with your Bad Boy style?" she asked drying her hair as she walked out of the bathroom. 

"Pants, but not that shirt." I said sitting up off her bed. I could see her blush even though she tried hard to cover her face. I hated that she was trying to hide her emotions from me.