——

It was almost 7:00 and most of the customers left and it was peacefully quiet.

Jin was organizing the shelves, Jimin was washing the dirty dishes, and Taehyung was wiping the tables.

As all of them were getting everything neat and tidy, they heard the door open to see a customer come in. "Hello sir. How may I help you today?" Jin said while bowing to the stranger which wasn't exactly paying attention. The stranger was too busy looking at Taehyung'a ass since it was up in the air, as  he was wiping the tables humming a little tune he heard from Jin. Since his uniform was a maid costume, the uniform was too short to cover most of his lower body, which showed his beautiful thighs and his newly bought, pink lacy panties. "Um.... sir?" Jin said as he looked at the stranger who was beginning to drool a little at the unholy sight in front of him. The stranger snapped out of his trance and told Jin he was fine and just wanted the maid wiping down the tables to take his order.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was walking around the area of my house and looked for a cafe or a grocery store that has something I can eat or drink. Honestly I would eat anything at the moment, I was starving.

I was wandering around, listening to music when my eyes suddenly fell upon a beautiful looking cafe. I opened the door to the cafe and as soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a strangers big plump ass. I didn't notice nor care about the person that just came up to me and asked me if I needed help.

I was slightly getting annoyed at the person who was talking and finally shooed off the person saying I want the guy or girl in the maid outfit that was cleaning to take my order.

My eyes wandered upon the strangers body and god, I just wanna squeeze the persons ass and- oh god I'm getting turned on. I shake off my thoughts and I take out my phone, opening the lock screen to go through my Snapchat to do my streaks with my friends in the 97' liners.

——

3rd person P.O.V
After Taehyung was done wiping the tables down, he went to the customer who had his head hung low, looking and laughing at pictures and memes he found on the internet. "Hello sir may I help you?" Taehyung said smiling not even noticing that the person was none other than his number one bully. "Yeah I'd like- TAEHYUNG?!" Yelled Jungkook as he looked up from his phone to see who was taking his order. Taehyung stood there in shock and dropped the pen and the notepad and tried to run. But, unfortunately, Jungkook grabbed his hand and stopped him from going anywhere. "J-Jungkook please let g-go." Taehyung said as he struggled trying to get out of Jungkook's grip.  A small whimper came out of Taehyung's mouth, his wrist was in slight pain since Jungkook's grip was too strong for the weak boy. "When did you start working here?" Jungkook said curious on why Taehyung works here. "I-I started working here two months ago." Taehyung said, still trying to get out of the hard grip, still failing miserably. "Taehyung stop trying to escape or you'll make it worse. Just sit down with me and let's talk ok?" Jungkook said as he looked Taehyung in the eye, seeing how scared he was. Taehyung gave up, sighing as he knew there was no way out of the situation. He slowly took his seat, sitting across from Jungkook still a slightly scared. "So.... were you the one wiping down the tables?" Jungkook said as he sipped his cappuccino that he got from Jin. "Y-yeah I was wiping down the tables because they were dirty.... why?" Jungkook almost choked on his drink. He couldn't believe that Taehyung has such a big beautiful ass and that his target, Taehyung, was so thicc. "Damn, I'm slowly turning gay." Jungkook mumbles under his breath as he was still shook, slowly sipping his cappuccino.

——

Jungkook and Taehyung were getting to know one another, when Jimin popped out of nowhere and smiled and asked, "omg you guys are so cute! Are you guys dating?" Jungkook and Taehyung both looked at each other and blushed, both looking at the opposite direction of the other and hung their heads low, responding with a quiet no. "Aww man. I thought that my ship would come together." Jimin pouted and walked away letting them have their moments. "Taehyung..... I'm sorry." Taehyung looked up confused. Did his bully just apologize?. He immediately asked Jungkook what was wrong. "I shouldn't have bullied you but... I can't stop bullying you or others will go after you." Jungkook looked down feeling ashamed.

——

After a while, Jungkook returned being his normal self as a bully. As he was about to leave, he  got the remaining cappuccino and spilled it on Taehyung laughing. "You really thought I would change? I just wanted to mess with you." Jungkook chuckled and kicked Taehyung, leaving him on the cafe floor crying. Taehyung didn't cry from the pain, he already felt that too much that he didn't care.

He cried because he thought he felt betrayal.

——

Jungkook P.O.V
Ha he thinks I'm gonna be nice to him? Just because we talked like friends? And I thought nerds were supposed to be smart.

I walked out of the cafe when I felt a harsh pang in my heart and I felt...... bad? No, I can't feel bad for him! He's just a nerd who I enjoy teasing and bullying for being so weak and helpless. I shook off the idea of feeling bad for him and listened to music walking home.

This one song came on that was a love song... I started thinking of when I was in the cafe with Taehyung. Laughing and being ourselves. We had so much fun and his laugh was... cute. Wait... what am I thinking?! No. I'm not falling in love with him. He's not my type. Plus, I like girls! I don't like guys!! Ew! I ain't gay tf.

——

Taehyung P.O.V
I can't believe I was so gullible for thinking that he would change. I'm so stupid! But we had so much fun... and we were happy. I mean I was having fun but I guess he wasn't. I got up from the floor and wiped my tears and went to change into my normal clothes and bid Jin and Jimin goodbye as I walked out and went walking home. All I'm thinking about right now is how much fun I had with Jungkook.... but... I feel... butterflies. Just by thinking of him I start getting butterflies. I think I'm... falling in love with.. Jungkook.

Could this be .....love?