Chapter 1

At the end of every chapter will be a question and an answer feel free to answer the question yourself.

'Finally'. I thought. I've been waiting to be home for months now. I missed my sister, brother, and aunt Jenna so much. After my parent died in a car accident I left with my friend Jessica so I could get out of Mystic Falls.

I walk up to the door of the house I've missed so much and opening it. I quietly walk in the house to see no one in the living room or kitchen. So I walk up the stairs to Elena's bedroom. But me being me I knocked over a vase and my sneakiness had failed. I silently curse myself before continuously advancing to Elena's room. The minute I open the door I am met with a man. 

"Who are you?" I ask the stranger in my house.

"Who are you?" They ask.

"I asked you first." I snap at the man.

"Well, well, well what do we have here. An intruder." A voice behind me says.

"How can I be an intruder if I live here." I state turning to the other man behind me.

"Ocean?" I finally here my sisters voice say.

"Surprise?" I say questionably still a little worried about the too guys now  in front of me.

"When did you get home?" She asked me

"Only a couple minutes ago." I told her.

"Stefan, Damon this is my younger twin sister Oceana." She told the two guys in front of me.

"Oceana this is Stefan and Damon." She introduces us.

"You guy's don't look alike." Damon said.

"That's because we are fraternal twins you idiot." I told him rudely.

Damon smirked at me and whispered, "I like her attitude."

I look worriedly at Elena.

"Where's Jeremy?" I asked.

"He's at school." She tells me.

"Okay then well I will leave you guys to whatever you where doing. I would love  to see my little brother." I tell them before leaving.

I arrived at the school in no time. I walk to the front office and ask for where Jeremy is so I could surprise him. Apparently he was with Mr. Saltzman in his classroom working on some project he needed to finish. I arrive outside of the classroom door and take a deep breath before knocking. The door  was opened by, I am assuming Mr. Saltzman.

"Hi, I was wondering if Jeremy Gilbert was here?" I asked nicely.

"He is. May I ask who you are?" Mr. Saltzman asks.

"Sorry I am Jeremy's older sister Oceana Gilbert." I tell him.

"I only knew of Elena Gilbert." He told me with a stern look.

"Yeah Elena is my fraternal twin sister." I tell him kindly.

"Jeremy! Someone is here to see you." Mr. Saltzman says.

"If it's Elena then I don't wanna see her." Jeremy says not looking up from his desk.

"Well then it is a good thing I'm not Elena." I tell him smiling.

"Ocean!" Jeremy says as he attacks me in a hug.

"I missed you Jer." I told him as tears pricked my eyes.

"I missed you to Ocean." Jeremy says.

Q: Who is your favorite Vampire Diaries character?

A: Caroline Forbes.