Chapter 13 'You Broke Me'

Start from the beginning

I looked at the big screen in front of me, urghhh, i cant find anything! Suddenly my phone went off, i opened it and saw it from a blocked number.

she's Mine, all mine, finally i could say that -M

What the fuck that suppose to mean? Urghhh. I'm not sure yet but i think he raped her, but there's no hickeys or bruises when she came.

Sandra was recovered very fast, it appeared that Marcus never really raped her nor his guys. But they kept beating her and they torture her with electricity sometimes. And they would cut her arms.

There was a guy there that was good to her, in Marcus' gang so she wasn't left alone. She had somebody.

"Jason" i heard a whispered, i thought it was Annabelle, i turned around. "Uhm.." i looked at her, "Sandra" she said, i laughed nervously. "Sorry, its just, you guys are so alike. I'm still confused" i mumbled, she nodded. "its OK" she said, she looked tired. "Can you check on Anna? I'm really tired. i didn't sleep very much this week with Anna" she mumbled, i nodded. "Sure, You know Sandra, you could've told me before" i said, "no, i like to keep by her side, she's so fragile" she mumbled, i nodded and got up from my seat.

we were going upstairs in silent when Sandra decided to break it. "why would u make a bet on her?" she asked, i gasped. "How did you know?" i mumbled and reached the second floor which Sandra's room there. "She told me when she tried to run away" she mumbled, "Ohh.. uhm, well James started making fun of me when i said No, and well yea" i mumbled, she sighed. "i don't get it how she even talk to you" she mumbled and went inside her room. "Jeez" i mumbled and went to the third floor,

i knocked on Annabelle's door, "Come in" I heard a soft voice, i opened the door and saw her curling like a ball on her bed. "Hey" i whispered, "Hey" she whispered, i sat on her bed next to her, i put my hand on her sides lifting her on my lap. first when i put my hands on her sides, she looked afraid but then relaxed. she rested her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her. "you're OK?" i asked, she nodded. "have u been sleeping Anna?" i asked, there was black bags under her eyes. she shook her head. "i've been having lots of nightmares, Sandra kept my company" she mumbled. "What happened in your nightmares?" i asked, maybe from it we'd know what happened to her.

she started crying quietly,"Shhh.. never mind my question" i mumbled and held her tighter, she winced, "Jase, my stomach hurts' she said, i lost my grip a little, "Anna" i whispered, she looked at me, "you're not going to tell me what happened? ever?" i asked, she shook her head, i sighed and kissed her forehead, "okaii, i wont push on you anymore" i mumbled, she nodded.

"Come on, try to sleep" i mumbled, she shook her head, "i don't want to have any nightmares" she mumbled, "you're stronger than this, come on" i mumbled and started playing with her hair while humming a random song, by minutes she was asleep. i took a deep breath and stared at her face, she's so beautiful.

i laid her on her bed and covered her, i heard a soft knock, "come in" i mumbled, Troy came inside, "uh- uhm.." he was taking glances at Anna like he doesn't want to see her, "Jason, i- She's sleeping?" he asked shacking, i nodded. "i found what Marcus did to her" he mumbled, "the gang knows, i told them" he mumbled, i got up quietly and closed the door behind me. "is it bad?" i asked, he gave me his laptop. "check it by yourself, i didn't complete it. i was able to hack his Cameras" said Troy in a hurry and went upstairs, i got to one of the rooms in the third floor, i sat on a desk and checked what Troy gave me.

there was lots of cameras, i saw Sandra with two bodyguards and Annabelle standing, and there was Marcus, i clicked on this Camera, and played the video.

"Take me, Just please don't hurt her" mumbled Anna, "Sure thing, Guys put Sandra in the basement and don't do anything to her" said Marcus, i took a deep breath, they went away. "Now what should i do with you?" said Marcus, They bodyguards came back. "Now, go and tie her upstairs, Hurry! her arms up and spread her legs" he smirked. "Wh-what? NOO!" screamed Anna, tears were running down her cheeks, they held her, she kept struggling.