Nightmares

Previously on 'I'm in the Naruto World?!'

"It would only get harder from here. Are you ready to prove yourself even more by making Minato, the fastest ninja that ever lived, your ultimate goal to surpass?"

 I swallow once again at the words.

"To surpass the yellow flash..." I say quietly. I ball up my fist and look at him.

"And i will surpass him." I say determinedly and confidently. He smiles.

"Looks like Minato has competition."

I hear a slight chuckle. I turn to Naruto's gaze again. He has a look of dedication all over his face. I could see the will of fire in his blue eyes.

"She will." He begins. "She'll surpass my dad." My mouth opens a bit.

"Believe it." 

____________________________________________________

"Kumiko- chan."

Heh? A voice...?

"Kumiko-chan."

Who's voice is that? It's so...peaceful.

"Come here." 

Come where? Where do i go?

"Come here Kumiko- chan." 

Where though? Where are you? Who are you?

"Come over here sweetie." 

Sweetie? Why are they calling me sweetie?

"Come here to mommy and daddy." 

Mom...?

Dad...?

How can i though? I can't. That's impossible. I can't walk over to you. Because after all...

You're both dead.

You were both murdered. Murdered by monsters. Monsters who were even sick minded enough to stab parents' bodies over and over again in front of their own daughters eyes. So i can't walk over to you. 

I can't feel you.

I can't see you.

I can't smell my mom's perfume or the nicotine on my dad's body. I can't see my mom's glorious brown eyes or my dad's silky black hair. I can't feel my fingers glide over my mom's soft thin hands or feel my dad's big hands wrapped securely around my little, fragile ones.

I can't.

I CAN'T.

I CAN'T!

"Kumiko-chan."

NO! STOP! STOP CALLING ME! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY?! LEAVE ME ALONE!

"Kumiko-chan."

STOP! STOP TRYING TO CALL ME OVER.

"Kumiko!"

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?! I CAN'T WALK OVER TO YOU!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! YOU'RE BOTH DEAD! YOU'RE GONE! YOU WERE BRUTALLY MURDERED! I EVEN SAW IT! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!--