"Do a good job."

[Previously on 'I'm in the Naruto World?!]

"Your chakra. Who would've thought someone like YOU would have something like THAT inside your body." I gulp again.

"H-how do you know?" I ask hesitantly.

He raises his giant brow down at me.

"First of all, i'm the damn nine-tails kid!" He roars.

I cringe and cover my ears.

"And second of all, why are you so frightened?" 

I gape and look up at him with wide eyes. I stand up straightly.

"What do YOU think you stupid fox?!" He gapes at my sudden confidence. "In this world, i'm only a 103 pound teenage girl! While you're a million pound, 50 foot giant rampaging orange fox with teeth the size of my leg that once destroyed an entire VILLAGE!! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M SO TENSE?!" At that point... I was breathing hard.

He places his ginormous paws in front of his fury body in defence.

"Alright, Alright. Calm down child!"

"AND STOP CALLING ME CHILD YOU DUMB FOX!!" I clench my fists.

Not so soon after, i notice something. 

'Shit... I told him i was from a different world...'

I look up at his slit eyes.

He smirks.

COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?!

__________________________

Naruto's POV:

Stare...

That's all i could do at the moment.

Sit...

And stare...

    I sat there with my head in my hands shaking my leg seated on a chair which was next to her beside. Trying to block out the constant beeping coming from a machine next to her with a long tube running from the machine itself to the oxygen mask on her face.

Why did this happen?

Will she be okay?

Will she die?

    Questions i dare not find the answer too kept on popping up in my mind. I shut eyes trying my best to ignore the possible outcomes.

   'No... stop thinking like that, Naruto. She'll be find. You just met her. She'll be fine!'

    I clench my teeth as i realize something,

'She's gonna to die...'

   Looking back, i can't argue back to an expert  medical nin's words. The fact that what i was hearing was REAL, felt like lightning struck my chest. The power of how realization hit me was so hard, it all came into one sentence...

'The world is so cruel.'

*flashback*

There we were, the two of us standing in a room together. The Hokage facing me with a face filled with pain and distress. 

"Granny." I begin. "Tell me. What's going on with Kumiko- chan?" It was more of a command then a question. She looks up at me.

"Naruto." I heard her voice crack a little. I gulp lightly.

"Kumiko's... a very special individual." I smile. 

"Y-yeah. She is..." I agree. I see her smile lightly.