Blue Connects With Red

(Previously on 'I'm in the Naruto world?!')

She then looks at me funny and i try not to shift my eyes nervously. "Alright. Room 279."

I smile and bow slightly before decending my way through the hospital rooms.

______________________________

"276...277...278........Oh! Here it is! Room 279!" I push the slightly opened door so i can enter. I walk over to the bed and see a body laying on it. I make my way closer and my eyes widen in astonishment. "Heh heh... Wow... Kakashi- sensei wasn't kidding when he said she was pretty" I say to myself outloud while flushing and rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"NAAAARRRUUUUUTTTOOO!!!!" I suddenly jump and here a feminine but quite masculine voice bounce off the hospital walls. 'Dammit! I forgot Baa-chan comes here everyday!' I look around frantically.

I freeze.

Oh my God.

I totally forgot....

She asked me to run an errand for her...

SHIT!!!!!

I make my way to the window and try my best to open the hinges. I pull.

It doesn't budge.

I pull again.

It still doesn't budge.

DOES THIS WORLD HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME?!

I hear stomping and turn around slowly to see a livid female Hokage standing at the door with curled up fists and an evil glint in her eyes.

I stare in horror as she makes her way towards my trembling body.

HAVAHAVSHAHAHSJHSB!!!!!!!

She takes my collar and shakes me.

"NARUTOOO!!! YOU DITCHED THE ASSIGNMENT!!!"

"I-i-i-i'm s-s-sorry gra-granny!!! STOP SKAKING M-ME!!!" I plead.

She twitches and goes to say something but then i hear a moan.

"Ugh..." We both turn our heads and run over to the bed.

MY POV:

I slowly flutter my eyes open as i see a bright light. I hear voices in my enviroment. I twist and turn and open my eyes.

Naruto's POV:

We wait patiently for the girl to open her eyes.

Will she like me? I hope i like her? She looks nice! What if she isn't

WHAT IF SHE'S ANOTHER SAKURA! OR ANOTHER NEJI!!

WHAT IF--

Oh my God....

My eyes widen to witness the most amazing ruby eyes i've ever gazed at. She gazes at me. Her eyes... There PURE red.... It's so magical. I stay in my dreamy position as i see her eyes widen.

MY POV:

My eyes widen to see... To see...

Wait...?

Am i going crazy or something?

In front of me is... i look to my right. Tsunede and... i look to my left.

Uzumaki... Naruto?!

Ending Song : Secret Base

Thanks for reading ! =^_^=

Comment .

Follow .

Heart ♥