Independance

(Previously on 'I'm in the Naruto World?!')

"Oh! Uh. Actually i can't. Akamaru has his annual flea bath in an hour!" I sweat drop. 'Annual?' I think to myself.

"Oh alright. Then i'll see ya later Kiba-kun. Thanks so much!" I give him him a bright tooth grin. He grins back and sallutes.

"No problem! We should hang out sometime too!" I nod. "

"Yeah. True. Later."

"See yea!" He and Akamaru race down the hall and jump off the balcony.

I laugh at their energy and turn to my apartment door.

I slowly turn the knob and enter.

'I'm really starting to love this place...'

______________________________

I finally step into my new apartment. As i make my second step, i smile.

"Not bad! Not bad at all!" I think to myself outloud.

The room wasn't big, but not too small. When you stepped in, you were already in the room where you can lounge and watch tv. When you walk past it, you got one door to your left and another door to your right. Also when your exited the tv room, your had three choices of where to exit. In front of you was a door way without any door. That lead to the kitchen. On either side of the kitchen was two closed door. I made my way to one of them and opened it. 'I'm guessing this can be my room.' I say in my head. I walk in deeper into the space. The room consisted of a twin sized bed, two small desks at each side of it. A big desk with a lamp on it. A tall dresser with multiple drawers. It also had a walk in closet. And a big window to overlook the Hokage faces.I grinned big to myself 'SWEET!!'. I hadn't noticed i started jumping up and down.

I walked out of the room and went to the other door on the other side of the kitchen. I turned the door knob and immediantly started looking around. It was a nice sized bathroom.

I walked out and went back to my room. I went to the walk in closet and slid it open carefully. My eyes automatically went to some clothes hanging in the far right. I smiled. I made my way to the clothes and pulled it off the hanger. I placed it in front of me and examined it carefully.

The attire consisted of a long black Leaf Ninja headband, a short sleeved light pink sweater, black tights which went to my knees when i tried it on in the shop with Shizune-san. It also had a black tank top. I looked down and noticed some white bandages and a pair of black ninja shoes. 'I guess i'll be wearing those bandages on my hands' i concluded in thought.

I walked out of the closet with the clothes in my grasp and placed it on my bed.

'It's been a long day. I should take a quick shower and go to bed.' I thought to myself as i looked out the window and noticed it was getting rather dark. I yawned and made my way to my new shower.

[LE TIME SKIP ABOUT 10 MINUTES >:3]

After i was finished, i walked back into my room and went to my closet again. I rummaged through all the clothes Shizune was glad to pay for in my closet. I picked out some orange pj's. I did what i had to and covered my self with the clothes. I combed my hair infront of my mirrored desk and nodded with an okay.

I was rather hungry, but i'll live. So i walked silently to my bed and covered myself with the soft blankets.

I inhaled deeply and said to myself

'It's time to be totally indepentant Kumiko...'

I smiled as my body seperated from the outside world.

~A/N- Sorry guys, this was just a filler :3 Next chapter coming out today ^_^

Ending Song : Secret Base

Thanks for reading ! =^_^=

Comment .

Follow .

Heart ♥