school

Recap:

As the boys all pull up im still trying to catch my breath but one by one Alex first hot on our heels and Jace and Jack not to far behind us.

By the time they had all pulled up my breath was back to normal and Cole was yet again holding me in his arms as we walk into school.

Now:

Totally not having second thoughts about this I mean why would they want to walk late into school with me but I know Cole will get angry if I say anything about not wanting to have him carry me into school.

*bang* when people say well let's enter with a bang I didn't want that nor did I want any attention at all

Well guess what that bang was us walking into the class. I want to run back out home I mean to Cole's house right now because all eyes are glued to us.

Alex must have seen how tense I was because he then said to everyone

"What are you looking at not as if you don't see us everyday go back to your work"

But no one listened to him I mean who would he kinda looks like he wouldn't hurt anyone as he's always smiling and joking. Unless you know him that is I mean he still won't hurt anyone.

Then all of a sudden a voice struck up from behind me a deadly whisper that voice that no longer scares me only comforts me apart from when he's like this.

"EVERYONE Take a seat and be quiet NOW."

Immediately everyone went to their seats as we sat down the bell went to signal what would normally be break but I think we missed that so I go for my next best guess lunch.

Food. Yuck. (A/N this is deffinately not my opinion I love food 🍕🍿🍬🍦🍩🍤🍪🍯🍏)

Cole got up and grabbed my arm in his and carried on walking straight out the door into the crowded corridors of my second hell.

Of course Cole, Alex, Jace, Jack and I well more them than me but I'm so close to Cole that no one would know if i was or wasn't part of their group.

stumbling all the way to my locker as their steps were so big and hard to keep up with with them being so tall and me so small.

"whats your code Babygirl ."

"Errrm its I'll just put it in for you."

"No tell me."

"Later" 

i made a move to put my locker code in but he stood in front of my locker waiting 

"i've got all day"

"errrgghhhh fine its" leaning in towards his ear becuase I don't want anyone else to know my code i begin to tell him my code.

It's 3459 (idk if codes are 3 or 4 digits long.)

He slowly turns round and enters my code and grabs my p.e. kit. Errggghhh p.e. who doesn't hate most things to do with it like all of it involves effort and it's just painful for me. I'm pretty sure I've had more panic attacks due to the amount of noises in that hall than anywhere else in the school but can you blame me coach is a scary guy who doesn't seem to like me at the best of times.

*small time Skip*

Stood waiting outside the girls locker room with the boys because they refuse to leave me I think it quite cute and it makes me feel safer cole has his arm round my neck and keeps asking if I'm okay plus Jack look a bit pissed and Alex is whineing about wanting more food.

"Pppplllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee cole can we go and get more food because I barely ate anything at breakfast and and I'mmmmmmm hunnngggrrryyy"

"Well who's fault is that for not eating more food dipshit." Cole finally put a stop to Alex's whineing about wanting more food.