wake up baby

Recap:

I know I should probably ask her about everything but something was saying that she's not going to respond or tell us where she lives i mean why would she when she barly trusts us as it is plus she is staying with me and the boys now so she will get used to it at some point.

I have to tell her about the gang soon as well I don't want to but I'll tell her after we know more about her life and past history.

Now: Cole's p.o.v (time skip)

I'm really hungry but amelia's still asleep and won't let me go. I'm not sure how long she was up last night and this morning I know she woke up at least 3 times because I felt it but even I've been to sleep and woken up now. I know I probally shouldn't wake her up but she needs to eat her body's extremely weak from all her cuts and what looks like abuse so I gentlyshake her shoulders in an attemt to ease her out of her sleep.

Hoping I'm not going to freak her out I mean she isn't going to jump out of my window if she tries to jump I will catch her.

Wait I lock my window at night anyway because of that time Alex climbed into it and covered me in freezing cold water. Yeah it didn't end well

"Amelia, come on baby wake up" I said as soothingly as I could.

And her sleepy eyes opened up and she looked around in fright before looking up at me and snuggling back towards me. phew I realised a breath I didn't realise I was holding for some reason the fact she snuggled into me I wanted to coo at her because she's so adorable.

"Thank you" she muttered into my chest then she pulled away from me sharply realising that she just hugged me.

I chuckled and replied with

"How did you sleep ?"
my voice came out slightly deeper than intended because I've not said anything this morning.

"When you helped me great. I'm sorry I didn't clean anything I.. I should have done that instead of sleeping." I was just processing what she said and was about to reply when she whimpers. "Please don't hurt me."

This filled me with anger she was abused or forced to clean I think that's what her scars were from. You think you dumbass that's all you think. It's to early for my subconcience to be yelling at me like this as if it's completely forgotten about mia bella

Hey I can hear you were in the same head. Ergh fuck offffff.

Oh crap she's scared again...

" Hey, hey look at me" I said slowly guiding my fingers under her chin so her face was looking at me "I'm not mad at you" I said honestly

I could see her visibly relax from her sense state so I hugged her briefly before. Realising that she is probally just as hungry as I am and I forgot to ask her if she wants anything

So I got up from the bed and went to my wardrobe. I gave her my smallest pair of shorts and a shirt that I barly wear but even those are to big on her.

Meaning that she has to tie the band around her waist with a hair tie thingy she had on her wrist that was holding her hair back in a pony tail last night but I took it out when I picked her up outside in attempt to keep her warmish.

Oh well I just chucked a plain white tee-shirt and black ripped jeans.

Hoping for the best walking through to the bathroom doing my usual morning routine.

Only then did I realise a little head was poking around the door frame

"D..do y..you w...want me to make b...breakfast,as I d..didn't clean the house."

The last bit of her sentence was barely audiable but I heard it but I also heard that she isn't as scared of me now. Or at least I hope she isn't silently praising myself for the fact she spoke as sentence to me.

I opened my mouth to reply but she already walked off and I hate it when people do that to me

"GET BACK HERE"

I didn't mean to yell but she pisses me off she asked me a question and walked off.

Amelia's p.o.v

Feeling a slight shake on my shoulder I woke up but before I opened my eyes cole said gently

"Amelia, come on baby wake up" he called me baby! Why am I so happy about this I should be distancing myself from him not letting him get closer to my secrets plus all I wanted was my usual deal. You like him. No I don't. Yes you do. Shut up

"Thank you" I snuggled into his chest befor I hear him chuckle lightly I peak up from where I'm sat/laid/ON TOP OF HIM climbing off of him and settling beside him slowly I almost fell off of the side of the bed.
Oh god why do you hate me so much. Because your a good for nothin... before I let my thoughts continue and consume me I hear cole asking how I slept.

"When you helped me great. I'm sorry I didn't clean anything I.. I should have done that instead of sleeping."

Suddenly I became nervous I have to get back to the house before sir wakes up and I think he is going to get mad because I didn't clean the house or make his food 3 days in a row.

Well at least i thought cole would get angry but no he got angry because I'm not sure why all I did was tell him I'm sorry for not cleaning the house.

"Please don't hurt me." I whispered

And that's what made him mad not the fact I didn't clean the house the fact I thought he would hurt me.

Wait what he's mad because he's going to hurt me erm still not making any sense. Oh no he's going to hurt me I made him mad.

The moment my nerves get the better of me and my hands that were useless in my lap are now the most interesting thing so far this morning

Don't look up em. Don't do anything stupid he will hurt you.

" Hey, hey look at me" he said whilst i kept my head down i felt him force my chin up wards so i was looking at him i tried to avoid eye contact but he made it impossible.

"I'm not mad at you." He said and some where in the middle of grabbing my chin and saying this he started stroking a finger down my jaw which made me believe him more.

It also sent little butterflies through my stomach. As quick as that he got up and went to his wardrobe as if nothing had happened which disappointed me an made me also realise how much warmth he gives off. He's like a gigantic human tedy bear. Yeah he is.

He came back holding a pair of shorts that look way to big for me And a white shirt that came down to my knees. Putting on the shorts he gave me I found my hair tie and tied the edge of my shorts to make them smaller. And so they don't fall down because not that you would see it. It would be embarrassing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

What do you think ?

I'm not so happy with this chapter but meh so of it ok also so happy that it's actually snowed in December and we got 2 days off school so I had more time to write L xx

I've got a lot of exams and stuff coming up for end of years this week is where it's all like happening and the two days I don't have exams are the snow days whyyyyyyy.

I will try and post as much as I can but it's hard to post this week ! L Xx