Chapter 11: Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." Taylor would usually get his food now, and I really want to give it to him, because he is going to sleep after that. I really want to see Taylor and Hana for that matter. I turn to look at Tobias.

"I can't really, I have something to do," I answer looking at him and he looks to his right and left.

"Are you going to the cafeteria?" Christina asks and I shake my head.

"I kind of have a child I need to care for," I tell her. 

"Oh right, I totally forgot." She says with a sarcastic smile.

"Hey!" I scold jokingly. 

"Sorry, but it's kind of hard to forget when you talk about Taylor all the time." She responds.

"If you don't want to listen to me talk about him, then you can leave," I tell her laughing. "But you see when you have a kid, you don't want to leave him alone, and I haven't seen him since yesterday, so..."

"I was kidding. I love him too." She says laughing.

"Why don't we go and grab something to eat for you and you can head up to Hana's," Will asks and I nod.

"Thanks," I tell them, Christina, and Will nod and leave.

"Let's go, then," I say to Al.

"Tris." Four says and I look at him. "I need to talk to you."

"We can talk later, right now, I am going to Hana's," I tell him while looking at him. "You could always join me," I say hoping that he will.

"No, I guess I will talk to you later." He says and walks back into the training room and closing the door behind him. "You okay?" Al asks me and I nod.

"Why don't you go and gets some food with Will and Christina, I just need some air," I tell him and he nods and walks away.

I walk to Hana's apartment, thinking about Tobias. I need him. Taylor needs him. I need both of them to know each other. I get to Hana's apartment and knock on the door. Hana opens the door and lets me in.

"I was just about to feed him, do you want to do it?" She asks and I look at her.

"What do you give him?" I ask her and she smiles.

"I bought some formula." She replies and I nod.

"Oh okay, yeah I would like to feed him if I can," I tell her and she nods.

"You can use Zeke bedroom over there." She says pointing to the door. I walk into the living room Zeke's bedroom. I close the door after me and sit down on his bed. I look around. There is a baby bed there, and things for Taylor. I guess it's kind of Taylor's room now since Zeke doesn't live here.

I feed Taylor some milk while leaning against the headboard. I try to think about all that has happened today. My mind keeps going over the part where Tobias wanted to talk to me, but he didn't want to come with me and see Taylor. Why? I guess I should just give him some time.

I sit there for god knows how long, until I hear someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask. Hoping that they won't come in since I don't have my t-shirt on.

"It's me, Christina." She says and I look down at Taylor. He is sleeping.

"Wait one second," I tell her. I try to get Taylor of me, but he just bites me harder. It really hurts actually.

"Taylor let go of me," I say and he smiles. Oh, he is pretending to be asleep. I see. "I know you are awake."

I take him off of me and put him on the bed. He opens his eyes and looks up at me his eyes twinkling brightly. I guess he is still hungry. He gets milk in the daytime, but I do still try to give him some mashed fruits or veggies. So he can learn to eat something.