Chapter Six - How Things Work

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
8:37 P.M.
E

This skimpy little piece of fabric??

Oh it's from Victoria Secret! Sub smiled with pink sparkles in her eyes, excited to put it on.

I stripped off my clothes and changed in to the peach colored night gown that barely covered what it was supposed to cover.

Why would they need to see my body if he was the guy I'm stuck with?

I made my way down another floor and  didn't see any guards but I did see a different room.

'Meeting Room'

I knew that this couldn't be the room I was supposed to go to but I stepped in deciding I'll hide out. I gotta start my short twenty-four hour reputation somehow.

"You lost?" I heard a deep voice say.

His eyes were green and hooded, he had a head full of dark blonde hair. He had a nineties or early two-thousands hollywood actor type of handsome going on.

He looks like that one guy! From that car movie. Sub studied him closely comparing the astonishing similarities.

Papers laid out in front of him as well as a Mac Book. A glass bottle sat opened with light brown liquor in it and it was half way gone.

"No. I'm not lost..." I said making my way off of the door deciding to sit down letting the table cover my half naked body.

He was doing some kind of paper work.

"Then why you in here?" He pried with annoyance in his voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I have plans I cannot discuss with you." I stated while looking at all the papers scattered on the conference table.

This guy worked for someone who ran an entirely illegal whorehouse. What else does he have his employees do?

I like his voice. But if I may interject, why do you care about this crap?

"Why are you in here?" I asked spinning in the conference chair.

"Paper work. You're a newbie, and with your little comment from before I'm guessing you're going to try and make a run for it."

I scoffed. "Don't be ridiculous, I knew soon enough escape wasn't an option. I'm just rebelling so he'll kill me faster."

My heart started to pound unexpectedly at the thought of my death. It felt closer than ever before.

"You're taking being kidnapped very well." He circled one thing on the sheet of paper in-front of him then double checked another on the laptop.

"It's called compartmentalization. It works wonders for the broken and empty." I dropped my gaze low understanding how exhausting it was to cope that way.

It was all I really knew it came healing from trauma. I had no idea how this odd journey would end. I could look forward to the small plan I had but would it actually work in my favor?

You didn't even ask me if I wanted to die too, that is very rude. I got shit I wanna do in life!

"I could help you with whatever you're doing." I offered. I was delaying going downstairs for as long as I could.

"Not a chance in hell, newbie." He peeked at time on his laptop. "You need to leave. Dinner is starting soon."

I gotta get in as much trouble as I can.
I got up and made my way towards the papers picking up one and examined it.