Chapter 23

Adam sighed as she sat on her porch step. Jay was approaching since he went on his daily jog near her house everyday. "Hey Adam" he greeted as he took his earphones out.

"Hi" Adam responded.

"You okay?" Jay asked as he sat next to her. Adam shrugged in response. "I'll rape you if you don't tell me what's wrong" Jay threatened.

"Your bluffing" Adam muttered.

"Oh trust me, I would rape you anytime cuz your so damn beautiful" Jay whispered in her ear as he trailed a finger up her leg.

Adam narrowed her eyes at him and swatted his finger away. "If you must know, I was just thinking about my previous relationships"

Jay wiggled closer to her "Tell me more" he encouraged.

"Heckles no!" Adam snapped "Why on earth would I tell my feelings to a fucksicle like you!?"

Jay smirked "Cuz I'm hot....and you wish I could comfort you"

Adam groaned as she looked into his blue eyes "Can you please be serious for once?"

Jay also groaned "Fine. Oh and I'll make an agreement with you"

"What agreement?"

"If you tell me about your previous relationships, I'll tell you about mine" Jay offered.

Adam thought for a little, "Deal!" she then blurted out.

Jay smiled genuinely "Okay, you first"

Adam looked at him skeptically but then gave in. "I started dating when I was about 12. The first guy I dated was really sweet at first. He was a nerd like me so we studied together a lot. After a week of us dating he broke up with me, which wasn't too bad. Then when I was 14 I dated a really attractive, popular guy. We dated for a year until he started flirting with a popular girl, that's when I called it quits. And finally, my last relationship, was with a football player. We started dating when I was 15 and it went well for a while until on my 17th birthday I caught him screwing my best friend in my own bed."

~flashback~

Adam laughed as Wyatt told her a weird joke. She then realized Luke (her boyfriend) wasn't by her side anymore. She wandered around her house looking for him as she called out his name too. Eventually she reached her bedroom door. She heard moans inside and was skeptical about opening it but did anyway. In there she saw Luke on top of a ginger slut, and that ginger slut was Adams best friend, Mary. Adam covered her mouth and let out a shriek of frustration. Luke turned to the doorway and his eyes widened "I didn't do it!" he yelled as he jumped away from Mary.