Chapter 19

"Yoooooooo biiiiitch wiiiiitch!" Ravyn called as she entered the witch's creepy house. She crept down the creepy stairs towards a cackling noise. Once she reached the bottom she peered through the opening of a door and saw the same old lady she last saw. The lady was stirring some kind of strange brew of soup or some shit like that. As Ravyn leaned closer to hear what the lady was mumbling she fell into the room.

"Who shall enter?" the freak asked.

Ravyn sheepishly smiled as she stood up "Well... uh, its definitely not a girl named Ravyn if that's what your getting at" she lied.

"Mhmm" the witch lady hummed "What do you want?"

"I want answers" Ravyn demanded.

The witch rolled her eyes "For what?"

Ravyn narrowed her eyes and stepped froward "Why do I think I'm 19 when I'm actually like 40?"

The witch turned to Ravyn and patted her head with her long, painted greened-skin fingers. "Because I put a curse on you"

"Why?"

" Cuz it overlapped another curse I had on your friend. That's all I can inform you so if you want more information ask your idiotic friends"

Ravyn glared at her and wiggled a finger at her "I'll getcha for this!" she declared then ran off.

Ravyn drove to her so called 'house' that she didn't know anything about. She took in a deep breath. Now was the time she would meet her husband and children. She then released her breath and entered the medium sized suburban house. She took in every little detail that she could find. A crack in the doorway frame, chipped paint on the railing, the architectural detail on the frame of a picture of her family...everything was marvelous; especially the fact that it was her home.

"Honey, your home! Where have you been?" A voice asked from behind her.

Ravyn whipped around to find a muscular, tan man standing in her living room. If he was her age he would have been considered hot....oh wait, he is her age..apparently.

"Um, hi" Ravyn waved awkwardly.

The guy (Kevin) ran up to her and pulled her into a tight hug. Electricity shot through her...literally. "Ouch!" Ravyn screamed as she drew away from the sorcery of her pain.

Kevin's eyes widened as he realized Ravyn touched the electric fence he had installed to guard their new pet goat.

"You okay, babe?" he asked with concern.

Ravyn rubbed the spot that her arm had touched and then nodded "I just have one question"

"Okay..." Krevin said hesitantly.

"Why the fuck is there a goat in the house?"

Kevin smirked "You like him? His name is Goaty. I bought him for Jay's 17th and a half birthday"

Ravyn felt dizzy. What kind of freak did she marry.

"Im hooooome!" another dude's voice called as it travelled up the stairs. Soon a guy with short dirty blonde hair and defined muscles appeared in front of Ravyn. She'd tap that.

"Hey Jay, I got you a present" Kevin said as he gestured to Goaty. Wait a second, did Ravyn just think of screwing her own son? Talk about incest!!

"Oh my cheese dad! For the millionth time, I said I wanted a prostitute for my birthday! I wanted a goat like 10 years ago!" Jay explained with irritation twitching in his eye.

Kevin scratched the back of his head "Oh, well about that...."

Ravyn cocked an eyebrow in suspicion, did her own husband sleep with a prostitute? "What'd you do?" she butted in with narrowed eyes.