Epilogue

~a month later

"I did it!" Lia shouted as she entered her household.

"You fixed the curse!?" Dominik asked.

"Yes!!!" Lia said "All I had to do was rub mayonnaise on the witches leg and they reversed the curse."

"So that means Kristen will come back to life?" Dominik asked hopefully.

"Um...about that." Lia said sadly "They said they might not be able to bring her back from the dead, but they'll try."

Dominik let his head fall so that he was looking at the ground. Caitlin patted his back. Then a miracle happened. Her sight returned!

"Oh my motherfucking bologna! I can see you!!!!" She cheered.

"Yay" Dominik said sarcastically.

"You look disgusting" Caitlin said truthfully, and it was true. His hair was greasy, he developed a little facial hair, and his eyes drooped a lot.

"Its from depression" Lia explained with a sad look.

Caitlin sighed "I'm sorry bro" she soothed.

"Guess what!" Kat said as she entered the house.

"What?" Caitlin asked.

"I started a band called 'Cereal on The Ceiling'!" Kat exclaimed.

"And I'm in it!" Kit chimed in.

Caitlin smiled "Yay!" she clapped her hands for them which made them smile more.

Kat's eyes traveled to her father and she frowned "Are you okay dad?" she asked.

Dominik frowned deeply "Shut the fuck up" he yelled then ran off to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Kit asked.

Lia looked at Damon "Can you tell them?"

Damon nodded then put a hand on each of his sister's shoulders. "Mom, my not be coming back after all"

The twins' happy faces switched to super sad faces. "But.... she has to come back!" Kat whimpered as her lip quivered.

"She can't" Damon responded.

Kat shook her head "Your lying! I bet she's in her bed right now!" she shouted then ran into the master bedroom. She peered over the top of the king bed and looked around for Kristen with her teary vision. And surprisingly there was a figure there.

"There's someone here!" she shouted.

Everyone came rushing in. "Its breathing" Kit exclaimed.

"Who's gonna check to see who it is?" Kat asked.

"I will" Dominik said as he came through the doorway.

*                                   *                             *

Kristen looked at her hands as they started to disappear. "Mike? What's happening?!" she asked with panic.

Mike looked at her hands and frowned "It seems that your being sucked into another vortex"

Kristen glared at him "Dafuq doss that mean?"

"It means your going back to life!" Mike exclaimed.

Kristen smiled widely "I can see Dominik and my kids again?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah!" Mike replied.

Kristen sadly smiled at Mike "Goodbye big bro, see ya in like 40 more years!"

Mike smiled back "Bye bye sis, love you"

Kristen looked at her disappearing body "Take me away" she demanded and then she teleported somewhere else.

She woke up coughing. She looked around and noticed she was in her bedroom once again. She then saw 6 terrified family members standing in front of her.

"K-Kristen?" Dominik said in disbelief.

"Domino!" Kristen shouted as she jumped out of bed and into her true love's arms.

"Mom!" her kids yelled in unison as they tackled her into a hug.

"Oh my goodyness!" Kristen exclaimed "I missed you guys so fridgen much!!!"

"I fucking love you bitch! Why did you ever leave me?" Dominik said as he kissed her.

"I'm sowwy Domino! I really am!" Kristen apologized "I'm so glad I'm back though."

"Mewop?" Dominik asked.

"Wpof." Kristen replied with a laugh. "I missed our flirting."

__________________________________________

A/N:

If y'all think this series is over you are WRONG! Cuz its naht! I'm making a special addition of Ballerina Bagels and I'll give ya the details later, so byeeee. Stay fabulous my little fucksicles ;)