Chapter 22

Caitlin cringed as she ran into the wall that was in front of her "Dammit!" she yelled in frustration.

"Its okay mom" Clary soothed.

"No the frick its not!"

"You'll get used to it" Clary reassured.

Caitlin rolled her eyes "Your all full of bullshit." she exclaimed then sighed heavily as she sat on the floor with an old picture of Lena and Beckett on it in front of her.

~informing memory~

-8 years ago

Caitlin laughed creepily as she read her favorite book 'Divergent' for the 27th time. "You still like that book?" Dalton asked as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into him.

Caitlin looked at him like he was crazy "Obviously I still like it!" she exclaimed.

Dalton put his hands up in surrender. Caitlin shrugged it off then continued reading until her 7 year old daughter approached her. "Hi Clare" she greeted.

Clary smiled "Hi moooommy! I just farted!" she said loudly.

Caitlin fake smiled even though she was disgusted "Thats....nice. Uhm, bye" she dismissed.

Clary shrugged then skipped away. She was outgoing and wasn't afraid to say the weirdest things.

Tobias was the opposite. He kept his thoughts to himself and was socially awkward.

He walked up to Caitlin with a salamander in his dirty hands. "Hey mom, is there a box I can use to put Sam in?" he asked.

Caitlin smiled "In the garage. Is Sam your new friend?"

Tobias shrugged as he looked at the slimy caudata. He then walked away.