+Bonus Chapter+

Începe de la început

Miller entered the car, starting it and deciding on heading over to Eric's house. Eric wouldn't mind an unannounced visit. "Do you know what daddy is up to" Miller said to Madeline as they neared Eric's house. He received giggles and babies sound which made him laugh.

He pulled up in front of Eric's apartment a few minutes later. Taking Madeline and the bag from the back as he made way to Eric's front door. He rung the door bell a few times and received no reply. He was getting ready to yell at Eric when the door opened.

"Oh, it's just you" Eric said, seeing his best friend was the one ringing his door bell continuously. "Hey Madeline" Eric cooed, taking the already smiling Madeline from Miller. Eric loved Madeline and she was also really fond of him laughing every time she was around Eric. Or was it that she saw what a stupid face Eric had, that's the only reason  Miller thought of.

"I'll take you inside but your dad here can always stay outside" Eric said, walking inside and leaving the door open for Miller to enter.

"This is why I think you have a stupid face" Miller said, closing the door behind him.

"Shut up you love my face"

Miller greeted Cameron who was sitting on the couch. It was no surprise he was there. They were now dating after all. Miller seated himself on the couch. Eric gave Madeline to Cameron then sat himself beside his boyfriend. "Soo...." He trailed, directing it at Miller.

"So what? I'm spending the day here"

"Can't you spend it somewhere else?"

"Can't you leave"

"This is my house" Eric threw a cushion in Miller's face.

"I'm here because Carl's up to something again" Miller admitted, putting the cushion in his lap after running a hand through his hair.

"Another surprise" Eric said, recalling the previous times Carl had planned to surprise his best friend. "Or is it that he's..." Eric clasped his hand over his mouth dramatically, chuckling lightly.

"He'd be dead by now if he was, plus I trust him" Miller said. He then turned to Cameron. He must know what his older brother was up to. "Cameron do you know anything?"

"I-I can't say" he replied. Unlike his older brother he wasn't as tight lipped but he tried. Eric looked at Cameron, giving him a stare that said how Cameron knew and he wasn't let in on it. Cameron proceeded to whisper something in Eric's ears.

"Sorry but our lips are sealed" Eric pretended to lock his lips and throw the key away.

Just what he needed.

**

Carl had called around eight informing Miller he could come home. He also said that Cameron had previously agreed to keep Madeline for the night. Something he was let in on during the phone call. As Eric said, him and Cameron didn't speak a word what Carl was planning and it made Miller felt as if he was going to burst from curiosity. It wasn't long before he got home, the car from earlier had left. Miller opened the door to be met by a trail of rose petals. He looked around the dimly lit room for any sign of Carl. He had no other option but to follow the trail.

Following the trail of rose petals he came upon small gifts. From bouquets of flowers to sweet notes. The petals came at a stop at the back door. He opened the door to see fairy lights decorating the backyard. A table situated in the center surrounded by even more roses. It looked beautiful under the dimly lit moon light. Carl sat around the table, a smirk on his face as Miller approached him.

"You sure took your sweet time" Carl said, smiling.

"What's all this?" Miller asked, taken in by the sight and couldn't stop smiling. He rested the flowers on the white covered table.

"I thought we could have dinner. And not at some fancy fancy restaurant this time" Carl pulled out the other chair for Miller to take a seat.

"Did you do all this" Miller asked, taking the offered seat. "Minus the food" he chuckled, gesturing to the deliciously made food on the table.

"I did make those too" Carl said, gesturing for Miller to try some. "I just had someone to guide me"

Miller then realized that's what the lady was here for. "It taste great. This is the best thing you've ever made" Carl muttered a thank you, stealing a kiss before going back to his seat. "You could've just told me this was what you were planning"

"It would've ruined the surprise" Carl replied. "So do you like it?"

"I love it" Miller smiled.

They ate and talked. Enjoying every second the dinner date had to offer. Carl put on some music after they finished eating and talking about silly things, asking Miller for a dance. "You know your cheesy right" Miller said as they swayed to the music.

"You love my cheesiness"

"I admit I do" Miller replied, pulling Carl close and kissing him. A droplet of rain fell on Miller's cheek. He pulled away looking at the darkened sky as more droplets began to fall. "I'm guessing you didn't check the weather report" Miller chuckled.

"I did not" Carl admitted, his hands still snaked around Miller's waist keeping him close. "I guess this is the part where you say stupid CEO"

Miller laughed, cupping Carl's cheeks. "I love you stupid CEO"

"I love you too" Carl said before giving into Miller teasing-full kisses.

"We should head inside" Miller said. They were already getting soaked by the sudden downpour.

Carl held Miller's hand in his, leading him inside, "The night has only just begun after all" Miller couldn't help but chuckle at his words. It was going to be a long night.