Part 2.

The warmth of the sun rays peeked through the window as Miller basked  within its warmth. He felt a slight tug on his arm as he fluttered his eyes open. The golden lights and sheets of white were like something out of a movie.

The source of the tugging on his arm was from a small blonde girl. She had the kindest brown eyes that reminded him of Paris. She was indeed a smaller version of Paris.

Paris.

Miller remembered how he had proposed to her. This was their life dream. A house with white picket fence and children. The family he'd hoped for. Miller looked at his surrounding in awe. The room filled with lights looked like an angel had descended right there.

The small girl said something but Miller didn't hear what she said. He tousled his daughter hair--- yes this must have been his daughter

Their daughter.

"Mommy says breakfast is ready," she said, only this time Miller heard her words clearly. She pulled on his pyjama sleeves and led him downstairs.

The house emitted an aura that said this was home. Family pictures decorated the walls. The odd part was Miller couldn't see his face. It was a blur. The house was unusually bright. The giggling sound of children and the soft cry of a baby sounded from the room he was being pulled to.