Authors Note

Not so Married has come to an end. This will be my second completed book. I enjoyed writing the book. It made me laugh and I hope it made you guys laugh too. This idea has been in my head for along time. I'm glad I wrote it. I enjoy and loved writing this book.

Thanks to those who have stuck with this book to the end. A few special ones who inspired me to continue wanting to update almost everyday (you know yourselves)

Not to fear this book will edited sometime in the future. Apologises for any errors. If you have any questions feel free to comment and ask.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I named the cat (Marcel) after combining Miller's and Carl's name. It was hard; I first came up with Riller/Riler ,Armill and Marcel which was the better choice.

Another thing I don't know if anyone notice but I added in Xander, Ayden, Jonathan and Jessica from A little bit of Sunshine. Though Miller only talked to Xander and saw Jonathan.

Update: 28/04/18
So, I've seen a few comments saying why doesn't Miller tell Carl that he and Paris dated before. That if he did Carl would dump her etc. etc. Think of it this way if you (the ex) walked up to your ex boyfriend/girlfriend new girlfriend/boyfriend and tell them 'oh I dated your boyfriend/girlfriend'. In my opinion I don't think they would give a shit. He/she is the now and you were the past. The person he/she dumped. If someone came and told me that I wouldn't care in my opinion. But everyone is different. 😊

That's all, again thanks to those who read, vote or comment on this story. If you would like to check out my other stories feel free to do so.

A_summers.
07/03/18