Shira's battle to survive.

Start from the beginning

"Sorry i have to mess up your beautiful face, hm!" Deidara smirked. "Tobi is a bad boy for having to hurt Shira-chan! But Tobi is a good boy for listening to Leader-sama!" Tobi said stupidly. Shira looked unsure what to say and was already sweating and shaking.

"Tobi you stay out of this until i call you." Deidara said. "Aye, Aye captain!" Tobi said as he jumped into a tree.

"START!" Pein yelled.

~ Beginning of her fight ~

( 3rd pov)

Shira looked at Deidara as he smirked. he put his hands into his back pouches as his hand mouths began eating clay. "How bout alittle C-2, Hm?!" he said as he threw his hands out, allowing small clay birds to pop out.

Shira had no clue what to do. She put up a crystal wall, but it wasn't strong enough to withhold the blast. It exploded right in front of her, making her and her shield flying. She rolled on the the ground and winced as she looked up.

"So this is the power...of an S-rank criminal.." she thought weakly as she stood up. "Come on un, if you wanna survive you gotta kill!" Dedara yelled. Shira then made hand signs, but not at a quick rate.

"Crystal style: Crystal barrage!" she shouted. Crystal shurikens started to appear as she threw them at Deidara, but he easily dodged them. He then put a handsign up and smirked. "Look under.." he said.  her eyes widen as she saw small centipedes crawl on her legs.

"KATSU!" He yelled as the explosions went off. there was alot of smoke. Sanya on the side lines just kept staring. As the smoke cleared it showed Shira on the ground and her legs looked to have cracks on them.

'Hm a crystal armor...sort of like our skin that's protected by a layer of sand..' Aria said interested.

The fight looked beyond over. Sanya sighed as she turned around, having no interest to watch anymore. 'Told you...useless...' she thought. Suddenly she heard Shira whimper. she turned around to see her getting up. Sanya's eyes were alittle wide.

'Is she an idiot?!' She thought. Shira got up and her legs were still wobbly as she had some blood run down her mouth.

"I-I'm not f-finished.." she said. Deidara smirk. "Hmph, that's fine..if you got a death wish...i'll allow you to die in a artistic explosion!" He yelled as he threw more bombs. Everyone's eyes were wide, since that was C-4 clay.

Shira's eyes were wide too as she put her hands up trying to protect herself. Everyone heard the explosion and thought they'd see Shira dead,but it was the opposite.

She was on the ground covering her eyes and whimpering. "i told you, you're no use to me.." a voice came. Shira's eyes widen as she looked up to see Sanya standing there with her goroud on her back and a sand wall that was holding some huge wall of boulders in the way to protect them.