::12::

The roof of the hospital was cold, I wanted to wrap you up in my arms but my feet stayed planted as if they had a mind of their own.You stood next to me, looking over the edge and the look on your face made me wonder if you were thinking about jumping. 

 "What are you thinking about?" I asked as I walked up beside you. 

You didnt move for a minute, your gaze trained on something below us but a few seconds later you looked over at me. A sad smile gracing your lips "I'm leaving," those two simple words seemed to flutter out of your mouth and wrap themselves around my heart, inevitably crushing it. 

I could hear my heart in my ears, filling up the silence between us. "What, why?"

You didnt answer me and I frowned placing my hand on my hip "Why?" I asked walking up behind you and nudging you in the shoulder and still you remained silent. We had only known each other for a week and some change but i felt like i possibly could be in love with you. How could leave me?

"Is your family moving? where are you going? Can we can keep in touch?" For a moment as the sun light caught your eyes it looked like you might have been crying but you ran your fingers through your hair and when you turned around you talked past me and i saw no tears on your face. For once your lack of response was starting to piss me off

"Where are you going?" I asked as watched you walk towards the door that led to the hospital, i hated how desperate I sounded but that was last thing i could worry about when you were stomping away from me.  When you left me there on the roof it did more than break my heart, it ripped it apart into tiny unidentifiable pieces.

 ...