::6::

[white teeth teens: ranked: Short Story #234 / Romance #890]

Sometimes the interpretation of silence spoke a thousand words, that's what I learned when I met you. You didn't even have to say anything for me to know what you were thinking, that's what made our relationship special. 

"Good Morning," I said taking a seat right next to you. You didn't respond nor did you look at me so i nudged your knee with mine. When you looked up at me I could see the corners of your lips turned up in a slight smile. 

"Good Morning," I repeated firmly lifting an eyebrow at you and for the first time ever, I heard you laugh; it wasn't loud but the little chuckle that slipped from your throat made my heart beat a little faster.

"G'morning," You replied lowly, your voice was raspy from rarely using it. I took one of the ear buds from out of your ears placing it in mine. You were listening to upbeat indie music, another thing that was so interesting about you. I nodded my head to the music as the bus drove a long the street,picking up people.

When I looked over at you I saw you watching me with your cheeks flushed. Even if it was the last thing i did, I was going to get you to speak more.

:::