The Truth?!?!

Ryan and the others watched for about five minutes, and nothing bad has happened. They have never seen this side of Teresa before.

Sapphire waits to see and think what she can do to make him speak.

Sapphire doesn't know for sure what he will do if she goes inside the robot. She wants to talk to the others, but another way to do is to talk to them telepathically. If she does that, the guy will ask her what she is doing.

"I will figure out your secret with MECH-X4," the guy says it deeply like if he is going to pull out a secret weapon or trap.

"No you won't," Sapphire doesn't want more people to know about their secret.

"Oh, I will," he smirks, and Sapphire didn't like where this is going.

I will not let this man tolerate my friends. I will make him talk without them. Sapphire walks up to the man. Made a sphere around him like a hamster ball. Sapphire use her powers to sent them a message to stay back.

"Why would we do that?" Harris asks. Ryan doesn't like where this is going.

"Spyder, get the tech wheeler out there," Ryan tells Spyder what to do.

"Not a good name, but I'll figure it out," Spyder gets the tech wheeler outside and follows Sapphire.

"So we just wait here?" Harris asks.

"Yes, we should at least see what will happen first, and didn't you hear what that man said if he tries to find out about our secret," Mark explains then follows up with a question.

" Yeah, but he didn't say what he is going to do with us."

Spyder use the computer to follow Sapphire. He controls it go behind a tree when Sapphire moves away. It's been five minutes away from them.

"I will drop you here," Sapphire drops him down on the ground and on purpose.

"Hey!" he yelled like it hurts only she dropped him off about a foot off the ground.

"I will make you talk if I have to wait here all day," Sapphire says it in her angry voice.

"Good, then," he smirks. Sapphire didn't like what he just said. She looks back and don't see the robot but sees the tech wheeler. She smiles that she knows that they are okay. She looks back at him.

"I know that the robot is fine," he knows something that she doesn't.

"Get ready if he makes an attack," Ryan get prepared. Mark stands back. Spyder and Harris are ready.

"Well, it's just you and me," the guy says it oddly. Sapphire backs up, and she felt something that she stepped on. She hears a click sound from the sky and looks up. The electric net trap drops down and hits Sapphire. Sapphire is on the ground electrified.

The man is freed and started to run away. Ryan runs to her.

"Let me use the non electrifying finger activation," Harris types in really fast.

"Hurry," Ryan kneels down to get ready to pull the net out. Spyder controls the tech wheeler and follows the man. The activation is on, and he pulled it out really fast. Sapphire is in a shock and knocked out that it happened. She thought that something might happen to them, but it happened to her.

Sapphire is conscious from it. Mark brings her inside to the chair.

Spyder is still following him. Ryan is not happy, so they track down where the tech wheeler is. Ryan jumps to where he can be.

Hopefully you guys like this part. Sorry I haven't been active these past few months. I have been so busy that I don't know for sure if I am going to finish this, but I will.

Please keep on reading! Also when this series is over, I am going to work on some new projects today since I have nothing else to do today.

Yesterday was Mother's Day, so Happy Mother's Day! Plus I had my first Prom on Saturday, and it was so much fun!