Four

Adrien's POV
Why does Ladybug seem so familiar..? I've only seen her once. But that will probably be the only time I will ever see her, she beat me and I can't go back for a while. I don't want to beat her in case she gets kicked out, but maybe we could team up. "Adrien Agreste! Were you paying any attention at all!?" The teacher asked/yelled at me waking me out of my daydream. "Yes ma'am I was."
"Then tell me exactly what I just said." There has to be something around to help me, I glanced at the board behind her and read off of it.
"If you are reversing a shape on a graph from 1 to 2 the Y is the same and the X changes a little bit."
She looked shocked as I gave her a sweet smile.
"W-why yes, that is what we were talking about. I'm very sorry Adrien I thought you were not paying attention. Now let's continue class." She turned away from me and continued with the lesson.

{Time skip brought to you by DJ N and Nathan, the perfect DJ's}

~Lunch time~
Plagg's POV
"Hey Teeks, do you think I could give Adrien breakdance training? I mean he did just get beat by a girl."
"As long as I can give Marinette training, she might be good but she can get better."
"Alright deal! I have Chat Noir and you have Ladybug!"
"Yeah yeah deal, now you need to get back to work Mr.Cheese."
I smirked, LB was going down.

Marinette's POV

"Hey Alya, hey Nino." I said as I sat down beside the (shipped) two, "How are you guys?"
"Hey Marinette, we're pretty good. How about you?" Alya answered for the both of them, (SHIPPED)
"I could be better, I think I'm starting to crush on Mr.Model."

(RECAP : Adrien already went to this schoooollllllll obviously I mean AKUMA high it's Adrien's Dad's school!)

"No, fricking, way! Girl! That's a major scoop!" Alya was getting into this,
"Oh and one more thing, my friend Aven is going to be coming here! She's moving here from Italy, where I came from." Nino looked happy as Alya squealed.
"NO WAY! I GET TO MEET THE FAMOUS AVEN!!!" She was dying of happiness, bell rings "Aw, we have to get to class. Mr.Silent here has a presentation." I said and Nino just groaned "Don't remind me dudette." He said.

Aven's POV
I was finally in Paris, finally away from Issac who wouldn't stop bugging me after Mari 'disappeared' we had decided it was better for him to not know. But now I get to be with my BFF! And she's even found a club for us to dance in. But she says we shouldn't challenge each other because then the loser gets kicked out for a while, dumb rules. Anyway I can't wait to meet the 'famous' Alya! My plane had landed and we were on our way to our apartment to unpack, of course I immediately claimed the whole top floor of the apartment for my training space. But now I have to go unpack, sheesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guessed it, Authors note.

Only 526 words, that means.... Double chapter day! Cya later!