Two

~Lunch because author can't write no filler~

Marinette's POV

"You know, I was reading about this dancer called LB. She's really good.." Alya was blabbering about stuff but
Wait... She said LB.. LB is Ladybug... Ladybug is me.. ALYA IS TALKING ABOUT ME!!
"And that's why no one has seen her since, hellllo? Marinette? Were you even listening?"
"W-what, yeah um I was listening.."
"Who was I talking about?"
"LB, the 'queen of breakdance' from Italy, and how she mysteriously disappeared after her 'accident'." I just repeated the last parts of my breakdance life a few months ago, I looked at Alya and she was stunned.
"Mari... Didn't you say you were from Italy, you came here around the same time LB disappeared.. And you seem to know a lot about her.." Alya gasped, "ARE YOU LB?!" She yelled, I just started to laugh a bit.
"No Alya, I am not LB. I can't even breakdance, plus LB disappeared a few months ago, I came here a few days ago." I reminded her even though she looked upset about it.
"Yeah I guess.."

"Hey Aly, who's the chic?" A boy with tan skin and dark hair walked up to us,
"Her name is Marinette, Mari this is Nino." Alya introduced us, Nino looked at me and I was beginning to get nervous.
"Uh hi Nino." I tried not to let my voice shake as I was talking, he just glared at me.
"Aly, can I talk to Marinette alone?" He asked, Alya looked surprised but nodded, then Nino pulled me aside and glanced at me.
"Where have you been LB? Everyone is worried about you!" He sounded like he was shouting even though he was whispering.

"Excuse me? Who's LB?" I asked, Please don't see my nervousness pleasseee
"Drop the act Mari I know who you are. And I know because Issac was my best bud before he did that to you, then I moved here before you and started a club called Club Mira, short for Miraculous." Nino said, wait I know him..
"Wait! You're the bubbler! You were always hanging out with Issac before the 'accident'!" He just nodded, happy I knew him.
"So LB, you up to beating our king here? Also here I go by DJ N." (Credit to @ladybugsanddemigods from Dance with me! : A miraculous ladybug breakdance AU for the idea of Nino as DJ N, go check their book out!)
"I don't know Nino, after what happened I kind of gave up breakdance." I said,
"C'mon the cat needs to be beat!" Nino reallly wanted me to come,
"Let me scout it out as Marinette first, got it?" I really don't want to do this but Nino wants me to take him down.
"You got it LB!" He cheered
"Shh! Nino! No one else can know!" I waved my hands in front of me like a warning,
"R-right, sorry, let's get back to Alya."

{Time skip because again, Author is lazy.
Marinette: Why are you writing this then?
Shut up, I'm too lazy to answer.}

I sighed as I put my pink hoodie over my Ladybug costume which was a red crop top with black dots randomly scattered around it, and a sports bra that matches it, I had red face paint on painted like a mask, and I had black leggings on with gray sweatpants overtop to hide them, my shoes were red high tops and I had black gloves with a red spot on my palm.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed
I guess Ladybug is back in disguise I thought as I grabbed my gym bag and hopped out the window above the bakery,

As I walked I checked my phone and headed to the place he texted me, as I got there I looked up and saw a sign "Club Miraculous, I guess I'm here." I said to myself and went in, I was immediately in a small room full of bags so I put my bag down and continued on. As I left the small room I came to a room with a smooth floor, perfect to dance on. I heard cheering and decided to head to it.

It took a few tries but eventually I came to a huge room with a DJ booth, obviously Nino's, a bar, a small office looking room in the corner and then I saw a crowd huddled around something, I heard Nino's voice and looked up at the DJ booth, making my way over to him. I had already taken off my sweatpants and sweatshirt so I was in full LB mode as I headed for DJ N. I climbed up the DJ booth and stood beside Nino,
"Hey DJ."
"Hey LB I was wondering when you'd get here."
"Well this place is a lot different from the one Nathan used to run so don't blame me for being late."
"I'm not blaming you, anyway, look in the pit, I suggested we use a pit instead of a stage after what happened to you."
"Very kind of you but how did you know I was coming here?"
"I'll keep my secrets, anyways I have to announce the challenger, you can watch from up here because it's your first time."
With that Nino grabbed a mic and started to announce,
"HELLO MIRACULOUS, TONIGHT WE WILL HAVE 3 CHALLENGERS FACE OFF AGAINST CHAT NOIR TO GAIN THE TITLE OF KING/QUEEN OF BREAKDANCE!" He yelled into the mic, although he was loud enough without it. "FIRST OFF WE HAVE ANTIBUG VS DARK CUPID THEN CHAT NOIR VS LADY WIFI AND THE WINNERS FROM BOTH WILL BATTLE, AND FIRST TWO GO!" I watched as a girl in the same outfit as me but reversed colours and blond hair stepped up, I pointed to her
"Antibug?" I asked looking at Nino who nodded, then a tall muscular boy with a broken winged heart on his pink tank top and black baggy sweatpants, both of them had face paint masks on to keep their identity a secret. I watched the battle and Dark Cupid came up on top, then I saw Alya who was dressed as Lady Wifi, she needs more to hide her identity. Lady Wifi And Chat Noir battled it out with Chat Noir coming out on top. Chat noir and dark Cupid battled but Chat Noir won, keeping his title of Breakdance King. He looked up and looked surprised to see me standing beside Nino, I whispered in Nino's ear that I wanted him to battle him and walked down to go face to face with Chat Noir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
I'll get the next chapter out in a few minutes, or an hour. Who knows? Anyway enjoy!