2️⃣2️⃣: Secrets Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Whatever and Paris you acting all stuck up but where was ya nigga at last night?" I asked her smirking.

Earning a mug from Kentrell and the rest of them shaking their heads.

"That ain't my nigga." Paris said shaking her head.

"Oh yeah? That's probably why ya nigga was in my hotel room last night." I said sitting back with my arms crossed.

"Say mane you doing too much." KD said.

"Nah, since we spilling secrets Kd tell Brianna how you have a whole girlfriend at home." I said.

"I really wanna beat the shit outta you India and slap you." She said pointing to KD.

"Aye, you gotta go." The security guard said.

"Why?"

"You're disturbing the party." He said while grabbing my arm guiding me to the door.

"Bye bitchhh!" I heard Paris shout.

"That's why you was a bet ask Kentrell he know." I said while walking out the door with Shalique.

"Good job bae." I said while kissing her as we got in the car.

"I want you." She said in my ear.
Y'all already know what happened.

Skylar

❤️💬↗️ Liked by @askabout

❤️💬↗️
Liked by @askabout.paris, @mgng10x, @mention a user44,711 💬200
@woahthats.sky: geshhh 😍😍, you sure she 17? 😜
_____________________

To tell you the truth I'm livid right now. Yeah me & Ben not together but at the end of the day all I ask him to do is keep it a stack with me. Oh & India when I see her it's on sight.

The guys went to the convert & us girls decided it was a good idea to stay at the hotel while they're at the hotel. But best believe when they come back it's war.

"Aahhh girls be miserable & maddd like Sis whyyy?" Paris said

"Yo you my mf dawggg." I said as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Sisters by chance, friends by choice."

"Yo you fucking erky."

"Yeah I know, did you Finish the assignment we had to do that's due tomorrow?" She asked me while munching on some hot Cheetos & drinking coffee at the same time. She just be doing anything.

"Nah, & why the fuck is you eating Cheetos & coffee. Fuck wrong with   Your taste buds?" I asked disgusted which resulted in Brianna chuckling. Since she was too busy talking to a new nigga.

She claims every time ya nigga act up you need to have one on the side. But I don't agree, cause what if tables was reversed. You finding ya nigga got a bitch on the side. You ain't going be to happy.