83. Touch (Explicit) ~ Markelle Fultz

Underdog Series [13]
Touch (Explicit)
Featuring Markelle Fultz
Inspired by: Tempted to Touch ~ Rupee.

"I think I'm about to cum in my pants."

"Uh bro. I don't think that is something that you say out loud." Joel Embiid said as he watched Markelle with a weird out look. Ben let out a small laugh as he shook his head.

"I mean he is basically eye fucking Y/N the entire night. I don't know why he don't go over by her." Ben said as he rolled his eyes. Markelle sucked his teeth at his teammates as he tried to hide his erection. They were at the team dinner and Y/N, who was one of the dancers was there in a simple little black dress.

However that little black dress was doing fulfilling all of Markelle's fantasies.

"I can't bro. She doesn't like me like that. At all." Markelle said with a disappointed sigh.

"Dude did you even try for her to tell that shit?" Ben asked as he challenged him. Joel let out a small chuckle as he shook his head.

"Yup I was there. She deadass told him you're not my type and walked the fuck off." Joel said as he laughed a bit. Markelle rolled his eyes at his teammate as he took a sip of water.

"Then what is her type?" Ben asked with an amused look on his face.

"Niggas that played more than two games."

Markelle gave him a stale look as he and Ben killed themselves with laughter. Markelle rolled his eyes as he got up from his seat indicating that he has to use the restroom.

"Don't wet yourself now." Ben said which earned him a middle finger. Markelle huffed towards the bathroom, frustrated by the entire situation. He went into a stall, hoping that he could relieve his stress a bit.

As he was about to lock the stall, the door pushed open, revealing a smiling Y/N. Markelle stood their in shock as she locked the door and watched him up and down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a shaky breath. Y/N let out small laughter as she palmed her hand on his growing erection.

"I came to help you with this and see you can help me with this." She said as she pulled up her dress, showing her bare slit glistening with her juices.

Markelle's eyes widen at the view as he felt his dick was about to burst out of his pants.

"Are you going to help?" She asked innocently as she grabbed his hand and slowly rubbed it up and down her lower lips. Markelle was in utter shock and couldn't believe that it was happening to him.

However he wasn't going to turn down the situation. He pushed her against the door as his lips attached to her neck slowly sucking on her flesh. His fingers slowly rubbed her wet pussy as she unbuckled his pants. She pulled out his erected dick and slowly stroked it as small moans left her lips.

Markelle stuck two fingers inside of her as he pumped them in a quick pace. Y/N's moans got louder as she quickly moved her hands up and down his shaft. The pair stayed like this until he decided to add two more of his fingers.

Y/N's body jumped as screams left her out. Markelle took his free hand and covered her mouth, muffling them as much as he can.

"You don't want us to get caught right?" He said in a deep voice as her curled his fingers deeper, grazing her sweet spot. Y/N nodded her head as she quickened her pace on his dick. Small moans left his lips as she felt his member twitched in her hand.

Markelle sped up his pace too, allowing both of them to come to their highs at the same time. Their released coated each other's hands and the floor as their bodies jerked.

Finally let go of each other, Y/N took her cum covered fingers and licked them before smiling at him. Markelle did the same thing groaning at her sweet taste.

"We will continue this later." She said as she whispered in his ear. She pulled down her dress and walk the stall as she cleaned up her hands. Markelle waited for to leave to cleaned up before walking outside.

As he sat back down at the table he watched his teammates who were giving him weird looks.

"You took long." Ben said as he chuckled a bit, biting into his food. Markelle gave him a small shrug as he turned to Joel who was sniffing around. Joel moved his face close to Markelle's fingers before shaking his head laughing.

"Damn boy. Ain't know you got it like that." Joel said laughing. "You better not touch your moma for two days. You know that pussy scent lingers."

_._
I liked this one  a lot as well.

Sidenote: the fact that IT and Joel got go have surgery 🙄 these NBA players need some milk man.

But back to de ting dere .

Thoughts?

For those who only read books when they are completed, I have good news for you. I just finished Kings

Trust me, I advise you guys to read Kings to prepare yourselves with my new projects

I'll be posting that last Imagine for tonight soon.

Love you guys

One Love
Kam 🖤