96. Diamond (Explicit) ~ Kelly Oubre Jr.

Diamond
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr.

Y/N hummed in satisfaction as she felt her newlywed husband naked body grind slowly against hers as he thick member rubbed on her moist slit

Y/N hummed in satisfaction as she felt her newlywed husband naked body grind slowly against hers as he thick member rubbed on her moist slit. His plump lips sucked and nibbles against the flesh on her neck as his calloused hands roamed around her smooth skin. Y/N smiled at the touch, as words he spoke at their reception played through her mind.

"Y/N has been by my side since the beginning of time. She was that one friend that didn't care that I was a basketball player, she didn't care about the recognition, all she cared about was if I, Kelly, was okay. She only cared about if I was happy and if I was upset with something, she would always threatened to beat them up. That's why when I was visiting Houston back in my senior year, I asked her to be my girl. We knew distance was going to be a tough a challenge, but through it all, we've made it."

Y/N let out a shaky moan as his warm tongue swirled around her chocolate nipples. His fingers slowly rugged against the next one, as he moved back and forth between them, making sure they got equal attention. Y/N's hands trailed down his abdomen until she wrapped it around his hard member. A small groan left his lips as she moved her hands slowly, pumping his shaft. He watched her with dark eyes as a small chuckle emerged.

"Patience my dear one."

"Patience, kindness and strength where some of the values that she helped me learn over the years. I would always get agitated when things would take to long, then she would always say, Patience is a virtue, in the most sing song voice." He paused to laugh a bit. "It was so bad one day, that we even made a song which is constantly playing in my head whenever I'm in such situations. She helped build my strength not only psychically through encouragement to build muscle so I can participate in the strenuous game I love, but mentally. Challenging my daily thoughts and actions by debates on social issues and constructs, forcing  research upon ourselves unknowingly, willing to learn more."

His lips gently caressed her skin as he kissed down her stomach. He skipped over her area of need as he stood straight, raising her legs up in the air. His lips connected with her ankle, slowly kissing down her smooth leg, nibbling in the thick flesh of her thighs. He did the same actions to her other leg, as Y/N's eyes were closed in satisfaction and anticipation. His fingers slowly opened her lower lips, as his warm tongue dug into her sweet hole.

"Damn Kelly."

"Damn Kelly, she would say if I ever said something stupid, surprised her or, you know." He said with a shrug as she blushed. "But there is so much more about this woman that I love. Just how beautiful she is, inside and out, how she always the top person, no matter where she goes or what she does. Her aura is comforting, inspiring and it's make me feel good."

Y/N's manicured hands, tangled in his hair, she pushed his face deeper into her arousal. Kelly let out a small laugh against her lips, sending shockwaves through her body. He removed his tongue from her sweet hole, replacing them with his fingers, slowly pumping in and out of her. His lips wrapped around her bundle of nerves, raising the level of pleasure his wife was receiving. Her moans filled the hotel room as her eyes became hooded. He felt her walls tightened around him as quickly pulled out his fingers, smacking her clit with his the same two fingers.

"Kelly don't fuck me up today." She whined as he watched her with a smooth smirk.

"She would always make sure that I was always two steps ahead. She would help me go over basketball plays, watch highlights with me and give advise on where I went wrong and what play I should do more often. She is my support system on and off the court and I'm honestly grateful for her."

Kelly pressed his lips against hers, as he slowly slid inside of her wet and warm entrance. She moaned against his lips as he slowly rocked his hips, pushing his length, deeply inside of her. Their lips moved with passion as her nails sunk into his back. His arms were tightly grasped around her waist, raising her body a bit, to make sure to hit her spot every time.

Wanting him to go faster, Y/N moved her hips at another pace, which made him removed his lips from hers, holding her waist to stop.

"In pleasure you how I want." He said with a deep chuckle as he pushed her legs back against her shoulders. He pulled out his member and dipped down to lap up her juices once more. Slurping and moaning filled the room, as her hands massaged her boobs, tugging lightly on her nipples.

He removed his lips once more, filling her back up with his dick. He moved hips at a faster pace, allowing his balls to smack against her ass. Her moans slowly morphed into screams as his index and middle finger, quickly rubbed her pearl.

"Yes... yes.... yes."

"Now those who knew Y/N from small, knew how rough she was and I wasn't talking about with personality alone." He said with a laugh, earning a side eye from her. He kissed her forehead with a chuckle, before returning to his speech. "I'm just playing, maybe. But, their is always something precious every rough stone. Life has molded her and cut her into the most beautiful diamond, that no one in the world can compare too. I am happy that I have the honour to call you my wife and I am happy that you are a part of my life. I love you so much Y/N."

"Fuck fuck. I love you too Kelly." She moaned out as his lips attached to her neck once more. She felt her orgasm ready to spill one and she knew Kelly was close by the way his dick was twitching against her walls. The couple kissed once more as their orgasm ran through their bodies, coating their sexual organs with each other juices.

Heavy breathing filled the room, as Kelly slowly pulled out. "I fucking love you." He said as his lips crashed against hers once more.

_._
I liked this one a lot

Thoughts?

4 more imagines to go

One Love
Kam 🖤