31. Disney Magic~ Johnathan Issac

Disney Magic
Featuring Jonathan Issac
Inspired By: A Disney Experience

"Wait are you really taking me to Disney World? Like I can run around the place and be my inner 12 year old?" Y/N asked as she jumped up and down in her seat. Jonathan, her boyfriend were currently driving them to Disney World. He tried to have as much adventures with his girl before training, and Disney was the perfect spot for her.

"Aren't you always your inner twelve year old babe?" Jonathan responded with a light chuckle.

"Ah shut up nigga." Y/N said as she hit his shoulder. " I just love all things Disney, but I need to have a talk with Snow White."

"Why?" Jonathan asked with an amused look on his face.

"Because she was dumb as fuck for taking that apple from a stranger." Y/N said as she rolled her eyes. Jonathan laughed at his girlfriend and shook his head.

"But she was a little old lady and looked she was about to die. Snow White was being kind towards to the lady."

"Fuck that. I don't care if that lady was on her knees crawling, I wasn't eating that shit. First of all the apple was way too shinny. Like bitch I know this shit processed." Y/N continued to rant as Jonathan cried from laughing.

"Oh I also need to speak to Cinderella. Like sis. I would've dragged her step mother and sisters and mopped the house with them. And then she needed a man to save her. Bitch I don't need no man. Even though I got this cutie here, but I don't need no man." 

"I feel special, I get acknowledged in your rants." Jonathan said as he laughed. "So wait, if you are going to cuss Cinderella and Snow White, who do you like."

"Princess Tiana ofc. That's my bitch. You know we sisters have to unite and Mulan. Mulan was like fuck these niggas I'm going to war bitch. Like yass boo. Whoop these asses outchea." Y/N said as she shook her head from side to side.

"Babes. You really crazy." Jonathan said as she turned into the exit that leads them to Disney World.

"And you love me and all of this craziness." Y/N responded as she did a body roll.

"Yo. You know who used to a body roll a lot. Mindless Behavior." Y/N thought out loud as she let out a laugh.

"Prodigy, Roc, RayRay and Princeton we on, so baby come on." Jonathan sang the roll call part, of one of Mindless Behavior's hits, Mrs. Right.

"Where is Mrs. Right Aye, I'm tryna see her. Travel all across the world just to meet her."

"We are here. Where do you want to go first my lady?" Jonathan asked as he wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder bringing her closer to him.

"I think since we got the fast pass and you like a celebrity and shit, we should go on all the rides first." Y/N said as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

"All the rides, or most of them?"

"All nigga. All. Lets go to the." She started as she picked up the park map. "Ooooo lets go to the Avatar Flight of Passage"

The couple headed towards the ride, and spent the day going on different rides, taking pictures with fans and eating a lot of junk food. Sunset was nearing and Jonathan, wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, to enjoy a romantic setting as the sun set.