75. Heels On (Explicit) ~ Jordan Clarkson

Underdog Series [5]
Heels On (Explicit)
Featuring Jordan Clarkson
Inspired by: Heels On ~ Lady Saw

"Baby I just got off from work. Boss wanted to me to finish off these papers. I'll be home in 15." Jordan said with a sigh as he walked out of the building where his office was located.

"It's okay baby. I just finished dinner plus I have a surprise for you." Y/N replied with a small smile as she turned off her oven. Jordan let out a satisfied groan as he smiled to himself.

"Thanks babe. I swear you are the best wife ever." He said enthusiastically as he opened the door to his car, throwing his briefcase into the back seat.

"It's okay. You've been stressed out lately. I need to dine and wine my husband too you." Y/N said with a small giggle. Jordan laughed at her cuteness. His wife was such an innocent woman, it still amazes everyone how the pair got together. He was a calm and reserved person who just screamed out innocence and he was known for his wild and funny personality and the life of the party. However, opposites decided to attract and they are currently two years into their marriage.

"I'm about to pull out, see you soon."

Y/N quickly pulled out the stuff out of the oven, plating the steak and potatoes dinner she prepared. After neatly making their plates, she put them back into the oven to keep it warm. She ran towards the pantry to pull out their favorite bottle of red wine and light the vanilla scented candles that were already placed in the living room.

Looking at the clock she realized that she had ten minutes to get ready. Luckily she took a shower and moisturized when the food was cooking and all she had to do was to put on her outfit for tonight.

Y/N stood in the mirror smiling at herself as she admired her outfit. She decided to wear a black lace lingerie set, that had a crutch-less panty and garter thigh highs. She ran towards their closet to slide on her 6-inch red bottoms and grab her black satin robe.

As she watched herself once more, she felt that something was missing.

"Ooo. Lip gloss." She said as she went to the dresser to get her new Fenty Beauty gloss. She observed herself in the mirror once more, fluffing her hair.

The front door opened and closed as she heard the briefcase drop to the floor.

"He is so dramatic." She said to herself as she ran down the stairs to her man. Jordan's eyes widen as he noticed his wife look.

"Um... wow."

"You like it?" She asked with an innocent giggle. Jordan nodded his head as he took a deep breath.

"I love it." He said as he walked towards her. The couple embraced in a quick hug as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Come on, let's go eat."

"But my meal is right in front of me." Y/N let out a small laugh as she grabbed his hand.

"You've used that line for at least 500 times in the last two years. Time to find a new one. Plus I slave over this stove and cooked for your ass so you will eat." She simply chastised him as they entered the dinning room. Jordan let out a small chuckle as he watched her ass move under the silk robe.

"Anything for you my love." He said as he sat down. Y/N brought out the two plates of food and opened the bottle of wine as they got comfortable at the table. Dinner was filled with small talk about their day and the metal fork hitting the China plates.

They were genuinely hungry.

Jordan insisted on washing up the dishes, which gave Y/N little more time to prepare for her surprise. She down the rest of her wine and ran up the stairs to apply another coat of lip gloss and fluff her curls more. She lighted the cinnamon scented candles that were in their room and dimmed the lights.